Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Default Who is the strongest the Juubi can beat?

After the recent Naruto chapters, who is the strongest character the Juubi can defeat?

Juubi's Feat list:
    Durability: Takes a Bijuu Dama about the size of mile and comes out unscathed. (Bijuu Dama's around the Mountain Range+++ to Island Busting by the sheer shockwave and size of the explosion.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1353733396
    http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1353733398

Speed: It was able to Blitz Team Naruto before even Naruto and Kyubi can react. And finger Flick a full powered Bijuu Dama from the Hachibi right back at it right after said attack was launched to boot. Also note the size difference between the Juubi and the Hachibi.

http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress...4099024957.jpg

Destructive Power: It can fire a beam variant of a Bijuu Dama that outpowers multiple bijuu damas from the Hachibi and Kyubi. And after it's new transformation its able to fire city busting one's all the way to other countries with pinpoint accuracy, possibly also showing that it has some powerful sensing abilities. Note: the blast have almost zero charge time when it comes to the beam variant, and the other one seems to only take a few seconds since three of them were launched by the Juubi one right after the other, but it does make the Juubi stagger because of it's sheer power.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/60-...?v=11353547505

Strength: It was able to force its way out of the cement/volcanic rock/ lime/ etc the shinobi alliance buried it under through sheer strength. Can also knock the Kyubi and Hachibi back a few kilometers with one of its punches. And it's tails slamming into the ground could be felt from miles away.

Bonus: Strongest Verse it can defeat by itself?
    Last edited by HollowKyubi Espada; 12-12-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Going to post the chart Estreca provided here:

The smaller circles there? They were created by mountain busters.

The red circle was left by the explosion Juubi tanked (in his first form).

The blue circle was a casual blast from it.

It then goes on to fire a few more at different places in the country. Like pointed out above, a city gets caught up one of them. Also the entire headquarters of the alliance, which were a country away IIRC, get nuked by it.
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-13-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Going to post the chart Estreca provided here:
    It's more easily seen with the chronological sequence of events.

Last edited by Estrecca; 12-13-2012 at 06:35 AM.

In the interest of keeping this thread alive, I'll put forth Bleach and/or One Piece as verses Juubi can defeat.

Also I just noticed this, but Madara and Tobi are able to quickly zip from Whirlwind Crater to Combined Bijuu Bomb Crater.

Not exactly quantifiable, but damn they are fast.

I'm wondering how well Jyuubi would do against Hakumen no Mono from Ushio and Tora.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Maybe Raditz?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Maybe Raditz?
    Nah, Raditz made a mockery of people way faster and with way better firepower. When a casual moonbuster needs a long charge to bust past his durability and he can still dodge a point blank shot from it (albeit barely).

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Not even going to bother arguing about SMvsFL again, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Nah, Raditz made a mockery of people way faster and with way better firepower. When a casual moonbuster needs a long charge to bust past his durability and he can still dodge a point blank shot from it (albeit barely).
    This needs to go. Piccolo is visibly panting and walking like he's exhausted afterward. Casual it was not.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

I'll also note that the palm blast is actually a signature attack of Piccolo he uses for many other of his high end destructive feats.

I know that because I was planning on doing a Ki Blast thread (Toriyama is surprisingly consistent on which hand gesture does what by the way) once... was too lazy for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Not even going to bother arguing about SMvsFL again, but...

This needs to go. Piccolo is visibly panting and walking like he's exhausted afterward. Casual it was not.
    Even discounting that Beginning of DBZ Piccolo being able to casually do what Roshi did with his full power is completely in line with the power scale, Piccolo detonates the moon with a single handed, unnamed blast with 0 charge time a few hours after he used his biggest gun (which has a huge charge time) AND after regening his arm (which tends to drain him, IIRC).

Not to mention that the panting and sweating is also a common depiction of sensing terrifying power and he had just seen Gohan go Oozaru. IIRC, he was back to normal after like two panels.

EDIT: It's not the thread for it.

... are we seriously going to go through this again? In a thread not even related to DBZ?

I love DBZ and all, but come on.

I suppose not.

The Naruto manga explicitly stated that the Juubi CREATED the entire planet Earth. That's way beyond anything on Raditz's or even Napa's level. That's on planet busting levels.

Moreover, we saw (in the MANGA) at the beginning of the Buu/Supreme Kai saga, when Goku was in the afterlife training, he was using 8 tons total in weight to train, and then the other Kai said he would increase it to 40 tons, which Goku explicitly said he wouldn't be able to move. Kai did it, and Goku immediately started falling and had to go super saiyan before he could start lifting it again. That's but a paltry 40 tons. Hell, a blue whale weighs up to 200 tons. And BTW, I have the panels of the landscape of that scene, and no, this scene was NOT on King Kai's planet, so no, arguments that this is 10 times earth's gravity are fallacious (besides, even if it were, which it's not, why they be using earth measurements way over there? It's more sensible that it's 40 tons THERE and only 4 tons on earth), and even then, the Juubi look to far outweigh even 400 tons. It was way bigger than either kyuubi or hachibi. So the Juubi is at least significantly stronger than base Goku before turning super saiyan. Now speed, that's a different ball park altogether, and I'll give that one to Goku by a landslide, even in base form. But is speed alone enough?