Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

If you mean like Peter Parker was able to hack Tony Starks spider armor, you are correct sir
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

I had hoped that at some point DC would release a NEMESIS trade of his back up series in The Brave And The Bold that ended with a team up with Batman.

It would be fun to read that original take on the character again. But I really liked Gail's use of him in her WW run.

Tom tressor was an awesome character and a cool love interest for WW and I dont care if im the only one who thinks so.

I liked the idea of Diana being a DEO agent and would like to see it make a comeback and if it does, Tom has to be there.

Accept no substitutes.

Trevor Barnes and Maxwell Lord and Tom Tressor are all just throw away tools used by Phil and Greg and Gail
    to dig a giant comic book grave for Diana/Wonder Woman.

Used to make her look like a love sick fool that no one would or could love or take serious.
    and a mad savage (from a smalll island of savages) whos only thought is to snap an enemies
    neck if a few punches will not be enough to stop them.

Thank D C
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    for sending us Brian Azzarello
    __________________________________________________ ___________

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    Tom tressor was an awesome character and a cool love interest for WW and I dont care if im the only one who thinks so.

I liked the idea of Diana being a DEO agent and would like to see it make a comeback and if it does, Tom has to be there.

Accept no substitutes.
    I want to kiss you on the mouth
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Has Nemesis even resurfaced since the relaunch? I love how DC has given Steve Trevor a LOT more gravitas in the relaunch. And I love his love for Diana. I do wish that, at some point, they would bring Steve into Wonder Woman's actual book. And at some point, I would love for Nemesis to also be a part of her story. It never really paid off, but I love the idea of both of them being in love with different aspects of Diana.. Maybe, Tom more in love with "Wonder Woman", and Steve more in love with "Diana Prince".