Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What the Current Status betwen Thomas Tresser & Wonder Woman & where should it go?

What the Current Status betwen Thomas Tresser aka Nemesis & Wonder Woman? Does she still think about him, see him, or drop by for a little loving every so often. He refused this great offer ONCE do you think he will do it again??

Wonder Woman v3 036 (2009) & 32 tells a lot of there story.

BANNED

His name is Steve Trevor now.

All that's been retconned away post-Flashpoint. I don't even know if Tom exists in the New 52. Probably does, I just don't read any books where he's been seen/mentioned.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

When I read that trade, I thought he and Wonder Woman should bad been together.WW only wanted to be with him to repopulate Themyscira?DAFAQ OMGDC what did you do that?He should had been her love interest for the long run.

That wasn't WW, it was somebody else disguised as her.
    Last edited by Wild_Child; 12-12-2012 at 08:38 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    When I read that trade, I thought he and Wonder Woman should bad been together.WW only wanted to be with him to repopulate Themyscira?DAFAQ OMGDC what did you do that?He should had been her love interest for the long run.
    I thought I had forgotten about that until now. Just terrible. I'm reminded why Simone's run was so bad.

Tresser was actually a badass character in Final Crisis Aftermath: Escape. The character was ruined when they paired him with Wonder Woman.

yes...THE Wonderman. RealWonderman's Avatar

That was Circe wasn't it?
    Are you sure that "by the grace of god" you survived? Maybe god was trying to GET you and missed??!!??
    Twitter: Ryan Klaus @RealWonderman

yes...THE Wonderman. RealWonderman's Avatar

And I MISS Gails Diana. The only real problem with her run came from last minute editorial mandates that forced changes in long-planned story lines. It was a shame.
    Are you sure that "by the grace of god" you survived? Maybe god was trying to GET you and missed??!!??
    Twitter: Ryan Klaus @RealWonderman

[QUOTE=RealWonderman;16302271]And I MISS Gails Diana.[/QUOTE

AGREED!!!

Gail's was the first 'run' on Diana that I actually enjoyed in multiple years!! It would have been nice if DC editorial would have let Gail write the WW she wanted to write.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    That was Circe wasn't it?
    The one crawling onto Tom? It was.

As for the relationship; well Tom doesn't exist in the New 52 so far and apparently Diana's only been linked to first Steve and now Supy. So it's safe to say the relationship has never existed, yet.

Tresser was actually a badass character in Final Crisis Aftermath: Escape. The character was ruined when they paired him with Wonder Woman.
    Didn't Final Crisis take place after the relationship went up in smoke?

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Oh, you just knew I was going to respond to THIS thread LOL.

First, Tom's status is that he is

AWESOME!!!!

Technically, they have no status as a couple because that has been wiped from the continuity of the main universes. Steve Trevor currently the love of Wonder Woman's life, though we do seem to be making a short detour past Krypton at the moment.

But if you want to read more about Diana and Tom [and really, who wouldn't ;)] then pay a visit to Earth Brett, where their story is ongoing.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2735034...%20brettc1.pdf

Some words about the story from Gail Simone's jinxworld forum...

I finally read all 8 parts. Keep 'em coming, Brett! It's good stuff. I especially love how you write Etta. And, nice fake out with you-know-who. I almost thought you'd jumped the shark. :0P BnL

I love a good WW fanfic. There just isn't a whole lot of 'em. A lot of them are just...bleh. You should post these on Fanfiction.net. I can guarantee that you will be a big hit. Little Scandal

brett, I downloaded and read the book today, and I must say, it was a good story. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting (The quality of what you find on-line can be....I'll say "variable"), but this was a legitimate Wonder Woman story. It had the scope of some of her more epic battles, emotional connection, and accurate characterisation (At least, as accurate as can be when there's five diferent versions of a character appearing at any one time). I've also got to applaud you avoiding the cliche'd, obvious ending that I saw coming a third of the way through the book and which I was absolutely dreading.JBK405

I am not allowed to read this, but I hope everyone else does! Gail Simone

https://rapidshare.com/files/2735034...%20brettc1.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    What the Current Status betwen Thomas Tresser aka Nemesis & Wonder Woman? Does she still think about him, see him, or drop by for a little loving every so often. He refused this great offer ONCE do you think he will do it again??

Wonder Woman v3 036 (2009) & 32 tells a lot of there story.
    Last edited by brettc1; 12-16-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

I've only read a couple trades of Simone's WW run but the character didn't particularly impress me. He just seemed like a lesser Steve Trevor, so I suppose that in itself was impressive to rip-off someone who until the reboot was pretty dull and uninteresting as well. Otherwise, eh. And that scene with Hippolyta asking him to knock up WW was pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    I've only read a couple trades of Simone's WW run but the character didn't particularly impress me. He just seemed like a lesser Steve Trevor, so I suppose that in itself was impressive to rip-off someone who until the reboot was pretty dull and uninteresting as well. Otherwise, eh. And that scene with Hippolyta asking him to knock up WW was pretty weird.
    Heh - Steve is amazing, but I have yet to seem him sabotage both the Batmabile and the Batcomputer - AND Oracle's computer ;)

Tom Tresser = Awesome
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Heh - Steve is amazing, but I have yet to seem him sabotage both the Batmabile and the Batcomputer - AND Oracle's computer ;)

Tom Tresser = Awesome
    Say what now?
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post
    Say what now?
    Nemesis: The Imposters. When Batman [Dick Grayson] hacks Tom's computer to find clues on what he is up to he also downloads a virus which temporarily crashes selective parts of both the Batcomputer and Oracle's systems, making it impossible for them to track him. Babs says its a good thing he was only out to delay them, not cripple them.

Many folks forget that Tom is a awesome smart. Same thing happens a lot with Spider-Man, another wise-cracking genius

So Oracle got jobbed to make this guy look good, in his own miniseries... lol okay.
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.