Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New 52 AQUAMAN Timeline Posted

One of my favorite sites the AquamanShrine.com has up a totally succinct & yet comprehensive timeline for the New 52 Aquaman taking us right up to Throne of Atlantis!

http://www.aquamanshrine.com/2012/12...l#.UMix6q5OmM8

I wish DC or others sites would post similar timelines for Batman, Superman, the Titans and others.

Really cool. I'm going to have to put this site in my bookmarks. Never been to it.

All their characters should have timelines like this, along with writer's guides and style sheets for the characters and the supporting characters.
    Doomed Planet. Desperate Scientists. Last Hope. Kindly Couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa View Post
    All their characters should have timelines like this, along with writer's guides and style sheets for the characters and the supporting characters.
    Agreed. Especially for Batman and GL. That way we can actually see how all of the continuity from those two that DC has apparently kept intact fits with the rest of the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaztek View Post
    I wish DC or others sites would post similar timelines for Batman, Superman, the Titans and others.
    Mine is not just for one character, but if you'll permit a plug, I've got a DC TPB Timeline and Reading Order and also a timeline specifically for DC New 52 collections.
    * DC New 52 Trade Reading Order - http://bit.ly/dcnew52readingorder
    * DC Comics Trade Paperback Timeline - http://bit.ly/dctpbtimeline

Great looking timeline, thanks for the link.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

It's pretty good

"All Things Aquaman" indeed. The site is incredible. I am a new fan of Aquaman since the New 52 (thought he was lame, but he's basically as powerful as the Golden Age Superman originally was) and I got lost on this site for a few hours.

Loved the timeline and also the interviews with Ivan Reis, Joe Prado, & Rod Reis. Definitely makes me think there will be a "The Others' book coming in the next wave.

Also, Throne of Atlantis seriously looks like it going to be EPIC!

Crisis on Infinite Earths xtopgunx's Avatar

Really awesome timeline and website. Aquaman is one of my favorite characters in The New 52.

That is great.
    Many thanks.
    I have to say I'm really enjoying the DC52 Aquaman.
    The first 15 issues were awesome.
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by 42n8s1 View Post
    That is great.
    Many thanks.
    I have to say I'm really enjoying the DC52 Aquaman.
    The first 15 issues were awesome.
    I agree! More to come I hope with Throne of Atlantis, but the timeline is a good place to catch up on the 1st 15 issues of AQUAMAN or for new fans jumping on due to the crossover with JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa View Post
    Agreed. For all the hype DC gives about accessibility, the New 52 is confusing as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by instinct0288 View Post
    Agreed. For all the hype DC gives about accessibility, the New 52 is confusing as hell.
    Sadly I agree. How about a Hawkman timeline? I can't figure out what the heck the Winged Wonder's history in the New 52 is ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaztek View Post
    Sadly I agree. How about a Hawkman timeline? I can't figure out what the heck the Winged Wonder's history in the New 52 is ...
    Hawkman has been a royal mess. Complex magazine listed it as one of the worst books of 2012:

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...savage-hawkman

And they're spot on with Green Arrow Superman Suicide Squad & TeenTitans being on the list too. What a waste.

I am new to aquaman... started picking the new 52 series up at death of a king. The history in this timeline is really interesting. Can I get all of this history with the trades within the new 52, or is some of this pre-new 52? Are there any Aquaman stories that I should go pick up?