Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Karma ran over Dogma grphxkindaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Von Strange View Post
    I'm not a fan of manga at all, but for some reason I've been tempted in reading Lone Wolf and Cub. I'll buy the first trade and see what happens.
    I have no interest in Manga comics either but this series knocked my socks off when I read the first DH digest years ago on a whim.

    Its incredible, one of my faves...and I'm a tough person to please!
    Comics still reading: Floppies- Saga TPB- GI Joe ARAH, Sixth Gun, Hawkeye, Usagi Yojimbo. DC nu52 is unreadable...

  2. #17
    Veteran Member The Beast Of Yucca Flats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    9,109

    Default

    Hmm, maybe this Freak's Amour adap (never read the original)...

  3. #18
    Junior Member obii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Hmm I got some of the single Lone Wolf and Cub Stories and I got all the mini trades for the eagle eyed ... so a third time for the bigger trades .. arfff probably yes ....

  4. #19
    Hardcover addict dupont2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grphxkindaguy View Post
    I have no interest in Manga comics either but this series knocked my socks off when I read the first DH digest years ago on a whim.

    Its incredible, one of my faves...and I'm a tough person to please!
    I'm not a manga fan by any stretch, but there are a handful of 80's titles I have read and liked, or am interested in reading. Just a few though.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

  5. #20

    Default

    Manara Library Vol 5 for me.
    Oh, and I don't know if I missed it in the last few months or not, but is Dark Horse doing any more Jeremiah collections? I liked the first one and haven't heard any word on future volumes.

  6. #21
    Hardcover addict dupont2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrissama200 View Post
    Manara Library Vol 5 for me.
    Oh, and I don't know if I missed it in the last few months or not, but is Dark Horse doing any more Jeremiah collections? I liked the first one and haven't heard any word on future volumes.
    A volume two is scheduled. I missed volume one and asked if they planned on reprinting it. They said no
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    A volume two is scheduled. I missed volume one and asked if they planned on reprinting it. They said no
    Thanks. Any idea when it's coming?

    Sorry you missed out on the first volume, I don't know why they insisted on printing it in such small numbers.

  8. #23
    Senior Member The Adventurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grphxkindaguy View Post
    I have no interest in Manga comics either but this series knocked my socks off when I read the first DH digest years ago on a whim.

    Its incredible, one of my faves...and I'm a tough person to please!
    Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    I'm not a manga fan by any stretch, but there are a handful of 80's titles I have read and liked, or am interested in reading. Just a few though.
    You're not interested in manga, yet a manga knocked your socks off. Maybe you're short selling manga on what it might offer you as a comic reader.

  9. #24
    Hardcover addict dupont2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    You're not interested in manga, yet a manga knocked your socks off. Maybe you're short selling manga on what it might offer you as a comic reader.
    I've read more than the few manga I liked. I must have sampled 30 titles. The overwhelming majority of it (and every single title produced after 1989 or so) were awful in my opinion.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

  10. #25
    Hardcover addict dupont2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrissama200 View Post
    Thanks. Any idea when it's coming?

    Sorry you missed out on the first volume, I don't know why they insisted on printing it in such small numbers.
    I don't remember. It was solicited a little while ago. You might be able to preorder it now
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

  11. #26
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,918

    Default

    Lone wolf and cub omnibus volume 1 tp
    star wars #3
    star wars omnibus: Wild space volume 1 tp
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

  12. #27
    Karma ran over Dogma grphxkindaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    You're not interested in manga, yet a manga knocked your socks off. Maybe you're short selling manga on what it might offer you as a comic reader.
    No, nice try.

    I've tried reading several other manga's, but nice artwork and zero story or awful storytelling holds no interest for me. I can read old Image superhero comics for that fix...
    Comics still reading: Floppies- Saga TPB- GI Joe ARAH, Sixth Gun, Hawkeye, Usagi Yojimbo. DC nu52 is unreadable...

  13. #28

    Default

    Hi guys

    Anyone knows if Lone Wolf and Cub has oriental reading order?

    Thanks

    Greetings from Chile

  14. #29
    Junior Member Jean-Michel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nantes, France
    Posts
    396

    Default

    STAR WARS: LEGACY— PRISONER OF THE FLOATING WORLD #1
    With Gabriel Hardman as writer and artist ! It's gonna be great !
    Avengers, New Av., Mighty Av., Secret Av., Uncanny Av., Young Av., Inhumanity, Thor God of Thunder, Wolverine.

  15. #30
    Senior Member crossbones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    definitely
    COLDER #5 (of 5)
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN #14

    maybe
    STAR WARS #3

    no new issue of THE STRAIN in march?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •