Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    We're never to speak of that abomination of a story....but yes.
    Wait, I thought they doubled down on that aspect and made Falcon able to link to and control ALL birds, not just redwing.

Quote Originally Posted by RDMacQ View Post
    Wait, I thought they doubled down on that aspect and made Falcon able to link to and control ALL birds, not just redwing.
    Yes, but not as a mutant.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind Dinamo View Post
    The Avengers and We the readers are now forgiving WonderMan Simon because JoeQ is out and BENDISVERSE is over

No more dead Wasp

Goblin is no longer leading the Avengers

No more Lindy Reynolds

Marvel won't be constantly using obscure characters and characters dialogue might not sound exactly the same anymore

No more massive continuity fuck-ups

Sentry is no longer pulling plot devices out of his ass, he's staying dead

No More Hood being the Avengers number 1 enemy

Wolverine is back to being a crazy X-Man or an uncanny avenger...or whatever...but the point is he's no longer in the original classic line up .ie not a real Avenger

No more disassembled teams replaced by reimagined dark versions

Loki is no longer dead and Thor is back in the team as a regular brick

Wanda IS NOT THAT CRAZY didn't kill anyone, a plot device took control of her body

...Strange....
    ...well Strange is still a jobber

...Cap....
    ...well Cap is still a bit messed up

..Ironman
    ...he is being wrote better in some stories
    Thor
    might start being wrote well and Thor might actually start looking like a badass again like his fight vs Gorr the God Butcher

but the point is Bendis and Joe are no longer the top dogs so we now make believe, now pretend the last 10 years of Marvel NEVER HAPPENED

Actually the whole run from Disassembled, to Invasion to Siege has been uttershit, thank heavens Marvel had Sane writers like Stan, Simson, JMS and Joss to put Avengers back on the right track
    I bolded your plot device statement.

Scarlet witch is a walking plot device to bad they could not leave her in Limbo.
    Now cheap writing is in hads reach.
    We cannot breach that forcefield, Maybr my mgaiks can solve it and poof deus exmachine created.

Or the Ultron were he had adamantium skin and noone could penetrate it.
    O look there is the scarlet witch with her hexpowers.

Veteran Member

In the long run,Steve's opinion is the only one that matters...

Quote Originally Posted by Voulge View Post
    I bolded your plot device statement.

Scarlet witch is a walking plot device to bad they could not leave her in Limbo.
    Now cheap writing is in hads reach.
    We cannot breach that forcefield, Maybr my mgaiks can solve it and poof deus exmachine created.

Or the Ultron were he had adamantium skin and noone could penetrate it.
    O look there is the scarlet witch with her hexpowers.
    Well, I wouldn't call her powers THAT cheap. If you have someone with powers loosely defined, then anything within reasons game.
    Wonder Man > Wonder Woman

All of entertainment can be boiled down to either Sex or Death

No amount of modern revisionism by the vocal internet minority can change the good work Bendis has done.

BANNED

I don't know why they wouldn't forgive him. Almost all of them (except Vision and She-Hulk) have let Wanda off the hook. It's ridiculous.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I don't know why they wouldn't forgive him. Almost all of them (except Vision and She-Hulk) have let Wanda off the hook. It's ridiculous.
    That is not the story being told in Uncanny Avengers right now. Rick R. has said she is on a redemption arc, so Wanda has not been let off the hook at all(even though CC has given more of what really happen). What all comic fans need to do is wait and see what happens with Wanda in UA #4-7 & beyond to see what place she might hold in the team and why. But No, Wanda for good or not good reasons, you can choice has not been let off the hook by any means. UA #1 made that very clear.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Because Editorial said so

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is not the story being told in Uncanny Avengers right now. Rick R. has said she is on a redemption arc, so Wanda has not been let off the hook at all(even though CC has given more of what really happen). What all comic fans need to do is wait and see what happens with Wanda in UA #4-7 & beyond to see what place she might hold in the team and why. But No, Wanda for good or not good reasons, you can choice has not been let off the hook by any means. UA #1 made that very clear.
    It only made it clear that Rogue hasn't forgiven her. Her words of hatred and self-absolved attitude made her look like a huge bitch. We'll see what Cap/Thor and the rest have to say (I'm very interested in Wasps reaction), but it seems like I'll be 100 by the time those issues start coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Because Editorial said so
    That, and Wonder Man is too cool a character not to use.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    It only made it clear that Rogue hasn't forgiven her. Her words of hatred and self-absolved attitude made her look like a huge bitch. We'll see what Cap/Thor and the rest have to say (I'm very interested in Wasps reaction), but it seems like I'll be 100 by the time those issues start coming out.
    With the new Artist, the book will be much Faster and we already got due dates by Marvel of the Books, so I believe that they have learned their lesson and put on the faster artist, still good ones thought to help get the book out Faster. UA #6 is set for March 2013, and I hope that both the new Artist as well as Rick R. as so fast that it becomes a Bi-Monthly Book.

That's the most interesting part of the Story, to see Wanda's comeback and how Rick R. does it. It is the main reason why I am getting the book, Everything else is Great, but Wanda's comeback is a long time in coming, makes me Happy to see Wanda back in a monthly book!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 12-17-2012 at 04:21 PM.

The curious one.

It's nice to see Wanda back, but that depends on how she's written.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    It's nice to see Wanda back, but that depends on how she's written.
    That is Very True Mark_S. All we can do is take how Wanda is Written Issue by Issue & see how it goes from there.

If Simon is allowed to be an Avenger, does that mean all the others in his team are released from prison????

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    If Simon is allowed to be an Avenger, does that mean all the others in his team are released from prison????
    Not sure your question their Danielsan52? Do you mean all the members of the team Simon will be on, aka Uncanny Avengers or are you talking about some other team?