Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Default Free 2 pg Superior Spider-man #1 Preview / Spoilers (No ASM #700 Spoilers)

Ok guys and gals. Bleeding Cools leaked pics are from the free Preview that came out today.

Feel free to discuss it as its officially available.

spoilers:
    We are shown that Superior is not Parker as the person mentions specifically that hes not sure how Parker put up with this.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Doctor Octopus prevails in 700 I guess.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by DamnYellow; 12-12-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Finally. I think Smythe will be Spidey

Where is that page, please?

One more thing, there's NO WAY Dr Octopus preveails in the last issue. Because it doesn't matter who mind is in Peter's body, that doesn't explain his new powers (the claws). The claws still makes me think the new Spiderman is Miguel O'Hara.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Where is that page, please?

One more thing, there's NO WAY Dr Octopus preveails in the last issue. Because it doesn't matter who mind is in Peter's body, that doesn't explain his new powers (the claws). The claws still makes me think the new Spiderman is Miguel O'Hara.
    at your local comic shop in the free preview issue.... bout half way back

ok, ok.... because its free you can have links to the pics. Not gonna post the actual pic until we get off page 1 though

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...7h-600x939.jpg
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...uh-600x946.jpg

See, I knew they were "official" leaks. Just got out a day early.
    Last edited by Shade 20x6; 12-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.

spoilers:
    If it's from the previews, I'm guessing that "to be continued" caption at the end of the preview isn't spoiling the end of the issue itself, and is just there as a enticing factor to get people to buy SSM #1.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Stars 'N Stripes; 12-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    Ok guys and gals. Bleeding Cools leaked pics are from the free Preview that came out today.

Feel free to discuss it as its officially available.

spoilers:
    We are shown that Superior is not Parker as the person mentions specifically that hes not sure how Parker put up with this.
    end of spoilers
    That scene made me a little sad and nervous. Plus, with the speech patterns, it was definitely not Parker. I don't think it's Miguel. Why would Miguel say that when he himself is a web slinger?

Finally spoilers:
    In the middle of fighting the bad guy, Superior pretty says, "screw this" and just web swings away and lets the bad guys go free. Parker doesn't do that. Also no jokes, just insults at the villians.
    end of spoilers

Whomever you thought Superior was, it ain't Parker.
    Amazing Spider-Man, Carnage vs. Deadpool

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

So...someone who's familiar with the villains, but has never been punched this often in his life, and doesn't come across as very committed.
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

spoilers:
    Probably someone from Pete's supporting cast? Maybe John Jameson? (especially since the solicits for the February issues mention Superior Spidey apparently being in cahoots with JJJ...)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Stars 'N Stripes View Post
    spoilers:
    Probably someone from Pete's supporting cast? Maybe John Jameson? (especially since the solicits for the February issues mention Superior Spidey apparently being in cahoots with JJJ...)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    J.J.J. keeps trying to shut down Horizon, during the chaos of issue 700, he gets bitten by a radioactive spider and somehow gets some of Pete's brainwaves during it, becoming the SUPERIOR Spider-man!
    end of spoilers
    Thug: Tell... tell my wife i love her...
    Spider-man: No.

Quote Originally Posted by HopeLantern View Post
    That scene made me a little sad and nervous. Plus, with the speech patterns, it was definitely not Parker. I don't think it's Miguel. Why would Miguel say that when he himself is a web slinger?

Finally spoilers:
    In the middle of fighting the bad guy, Superior pretty says, "screw this" and just web swings away and lets the bad guys go free. Parker doesn't do that. Also no jokes, just insults at the villians.
    end of spoilers

Whomever you thought Superior was, it ain't Parker.
    First of all, not everyone here live in USA.

And second, the mystery of this guy's new identity is KILLING ME!!! But one thing, we have seen Parker as Spidey in one of the preview pages of "Age of Ultron"; so whatever is happening in ASM #700, Peter will have to survive to let the door open for his spider-return. Talons at hands and feet like O'Hara, but with spider-sense unlike O'Hara. OK, now I'm confused. I don't know if I will able to make it to after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade 20x6 View Post
    See, I knew they were "official" leaks. Just got out a day early.
    which means they were leaked before the release date of said material... hence not post-able.

BC article mentioned it was a preview page from the back of a book.... the question was about the availability of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    So...someone who's familiar with the villains, but has never been punched this often in his life, and doesn't come across as very committed.
    plus hasnt ock been punched alot? He ever fight quick silver or any other speedster?

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    plus hasnt ock been punched alot? He ever fight quick silver or any other speedster?
    Yeah, Ock's terminal condition is supposedly because he's taken one too many to the head over the years. He could be using hyperbole, so I wouldn't rule him out entirely, but this preview made things more complicated.

I've thought John Jameson was a possibility, too, but I don't think he'd see Peter's kind of heroism as crazy. John's always been exceptionally brave and not the kind to run from a fight.

I do like the idea of John as SSM because he's the first life Peter ever saved....
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton