Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

It was fine but i dont think that the cover was really needed, Arcade's one line is enough of a wink, wink.
    And characters who dont have their origins explained should ALL DIE AHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
    Keep killing them Hopeless!

I enjoyed it. This was probably my most anticipated Now! title, and while I don't think it was the best I've read... it was still really good. Sure, it sucks that Mettle was killed... but I think he'd be pretty easy to bring back.

I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if others have suggested that Red Raven is Dania

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Gojira View Post
    Still teaching myself the format for comic scripts at the moment, when I can. In scripting, it's all about formats.
    that's nice. but really has nothing to do with this comic or this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    I'm just talking about for me. I'm actually excited to learn about the new characters here after one issue, which is something I can't exactly say about Runaways or Academy, both cases of the concept standing out more to me than the new characters.
    Learn abut the quick they won't be around very long before they are dropped into the grinder. Why bother they are simply "red-shirts"
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    that's nice. but really has nothing to do with this comic or this topic.
    Well, thank goodness that wasn't the only thing in that posts!

Learn abut the quick they won't be around very long before they are dropped into the grinder. Why bother they are simply "red-shirts"
    I'm of the opinion that this would have been better served with an all original cast. That the Braddock kids are looking pretty good supports that idea in my mind.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

I loved this, no joke, its amazing how they've managed to actually make me hate arcade, the fact that he's most likely a polymath yet a filthy murdered!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    I've made my peace with that well before the book was released. I'll be disappointed if they all die, but if the story is good, I'll come to accept it.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

"Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

Thanks for the link.
    Its funny but not a serious review.
    Why are people thinking that X23 is the killer and not Hazmat that has been pushed to far?

Poor hacked Diamond Lil. Nevets F's Avatar

This book was trash. I have very little respect for the Marvel editors, and I don't usually blame the writers. The few writers I do blame for the state of Marvel are people like Remender and Kyle/Yost. Hopeless will now join that list. He can pretend it's hard to kill the characters or that he likes them, but give me a break. That's crap and everyone should realize that.

I look forward to the inevitable cancellation.
    Read about the greatest series ever, Alpha Flight...from the beginning!

Two Words:

V _ _ _ _ _ L R _ _ _ _ _ Y

I'm calling this now (reason: Arcade's power up)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakerose View Post
    Why are people thinking that X23 is the killer and not Hazmat that has been pushed to far?
    X-23 is the obvious choice for the killer that Arcade is talking about. Hazmat could now be the obvious choice for killer, based on her rage over Mettle, but Arcade didn't know that outcome was coming at the time he makes his killer speech, and would be a bit meta.
    Reading: All New X-men, Batman, Cable+X-force, Harley Quinn, Morning Glories, Sex, Sexy Criminals, Uncanny X-men, Walking Dead, X-men
    Like gum? yumyumgum.com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nevets F View Post
    The few writers I do blame for the state of Marvel are people like Remender and Kyle/Yost.
    The state of Marvel? What state would that be? They seem to be in a pretty fantastic position right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    The state of Marvel? What state would that be? They seem to be in a pretty fantastic position right now.
    "Well see, I dont like them right now...so they must be doing awful yes?"

There seems to be a lot of vitriol in there. I get the impression the reviewer was already predispositioned to hate the book.
    Reading: All New X-men, Batman, Cable+X-force, Harley Quinn, Morning Glories, Sex, Sexy Criminals, Uncanny X-men, Walking Dead, X-men
    Like gum? yumyumgum.com