Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE: Wood's January is "Massive" with "Conan" and "Star Wars"

Brian Wood doesn't sleep, he writes. January's "Star Wars" #1 marks his third Dark Horse ongoing and the busy writer spoke with CBR about his titles, utopian communities and... love stories?

Full article here.

I know that rotating artists are the norm nowadays (I just wish it wasn't so), yet Dark Horse should do a bit more of talent recruiting; while I love the writing on Conan, the visuals have not appealed to me since Becky Cloonan left the title. What's Tomas Giorello doing these days I wonder?
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    I know that rotating artists are the norm nowadays (I just wish it wasn't so), yet Dark Horse should do a bit more of talent recruiting; while I love the writing on Conan, the visuals have not appealed to me since Becky Cloonan left the title. What's Tomas Giorello doing these days I wonder?
    The art was bad only when Lolos was on it, Cloonan and Harren were great (read BPRD Hell on earth: the long death, Harren's art is fantastic). Shalvey's art is okay.