View Poll Results: what version is the best?

Voters
39. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • kesel

15 38.46%
  • johns

8 20.51%
  • smallvile

2 5.13%
  • young justice

10 25.64%
  • superman family adventures

2 5.13%
  • lobdell

2 5.13%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

So your problem is that you are too anal just to let a guy type superboy,instead of being as anal as you want me to be.clark hasnt been superboy from before many here has even been alive,and the clone SB has been the only one since 93,give me a break bud.

Also if i started a supergirl poll with only Matrix and linda danvers supegirl,would you go on that thread and say where is kara or cir-el?or would you let the thread maker,or fan of a character just let him have his thread,without complaing theyre character wasnt involved?

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    So your problem is that you are too anal just to let a guy type superboy,instead of being as anal as you want me to be.clark hasnt been superboy from before many here has even been alive,and the clone SB has been the only one since 93,give me a break bud.

Also if i started a supergirl poll with only Matrix and linda danvers supegirl,would you go on that thread and say where is kara or cir-el?or would you let the thread maker,or fan of a character just let him have his thread,without complaing theyre character wasnt involved?
    Yes, because they're both considered "supergirl".

Just as if you made a favorite Robin poll, people would question it if you excluded Dick Grayson. In the future, I would recommend putting the character's name in the title if it's a shared mantle to avoid confusion.

So your problem is that you are too anal just to let a guy type superboy,instead of being as anal as you want me to be.clark hasnt been superboy from before many here has even been alive,and the clone SB has been the only one since 93
    Firstly, that isn't even true. Are you saying you and a bunch of other people were born after 2009? If so, your typing skills are incredible for a 3 year-old. So save it.

Secondly, I'm not asking you to be "anal". I'm just saying you should understand why a bunch of people are asking you why you left a major option off the poll. Not everyone is as young as you, and even of those who are, many read and enjoy comics from before 1993.

Im not that young,and are you ppl even using logic,if i said which is better matrix or linda danvers,its obvious im talking about the same character just the two that character has been interpreted.all my SBs in my poll are the same character,not two different characters with the same code name,its all clone/kon/conner/hybrid/TTK superboy,and thats what is being discussed here.

Also geoff had clark be superboy in a mini series,that was showing supermans history,its like smallville superman having a flashback to when he was the blur.

The clark superboy that had his own book has been gone for awhile now,and the modern SB has been here since 93.

My poll is to ask what version of the modern superboy is your favorite,im not getting anal about my handling of a thread header for anyone when lots of threads have titles like "got a question" or "is this for real",im not going to feed into any of you guys anal issues,mostly when you can clearly see when you read the poll options or first sentence of what i meant.

Now that,that is over,onward and upward fellow SUPER fans,and i have terrible typing skills on this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Firstly, that isn't even true. Are you saying you and a bunch of other people were born after 2009? If so, your typing skills are incredible for a 3 year-old. So save it.

Secondly, I'm not asking you to be "anal". I'm just saying you should understand why a bunch of people are asking you why you left a major option off the poll. Not everyone is as young as you, and even of those who are, many read and enjoy comics from before 1993.
    Most people would see the options and read the original discussion and be able to figure out the TC's intentions. Even more so after the TC told you his intentions. You are just being petty and bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Rao View Post
    Most people would see the options and read the original discussion and be able to figure out the TC's intentions. Even more so after the TC told you his intentions. You are just being petty and bitter.
    Read the thread. Read the early posts. I am not bitter, nor am I against discussing the character. I like Conner. But multiple people read the thread title, then said, "Huh?" when they read the poll choices. That's all I'm saying.

this is about superboy the clone,kon,and conner,the one with human and kryptoniam dna,and TK and kryptonian powers,i wouldnt include firestorm or blue beetle either,just as much as the clark superboy.
    all my SBs in my poll are the same character,not two different characters with the same code name,its all clone/kon/conner/hybrid/TTK superboy,and thats what is being discussed here.
    Right. Clone-boy, as opposed to young Kal-El.

Is there a problem with shortening his name for clarification?
    (Since I really only type with one hand these days, it's easier if I use something brief for descriptive purposes.)

Which version of Linda Danvers are we talking about here?

The first regular character known as Supergirl that was introduced back in the late 1950's (before my time) took the identity Linda Lee when she first came to Earth, but was then adopted by the Danvers family, so she became Linda Danvers.

Then, apparently in the late 1990's, Peter David wrote a Supergirl series where I believe (I didn't read it myself) the Matrix-version of Supergirl merged with a woman named Linda Danvers?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Are you two so bored you need to be this anal and petty.you guys are wasting time ,when true "clone boy" fans should be posting.

Read the thread. Read the early posts. I am not bitter, nor am I against discussing the character. I like Conner. But multiple people read the thread title, then said, "Huh?" when they read the poll choices. That's all I'm saying.
    "Multiple people" being yourself, only MajorHoy brought up Silver Age Superboy and he was not confused about it at all.

"Multiple people" being yourself, only MajorHoy brought up Silver Age Superboy and he was not confused about it at all.
    But, to be honest, a few others have also agreed with my posting.

Majorhoy i knew you would say that,thats why i made this poll ONLY the clone superboyfor the poll,no other answers,so majorhoy you have to give another answer from the list,and post your answer major,i want to know.
    Well, why didn't you say so in the title. Because my vote would be for the real Superboy, too.

Runner up would be Young Justice Cartoon.

Then Johns, then Smallville, then Family Adventures, then forget it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by dogwelder View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    *High five*

(At least you didn't put up Skyboy.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    My favourite Superboy is the Silver Age Superboy as drawn by Kurt Schaffenberger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by George Taylor View Post
    Kal as Superboy is by far my favorite version of the character but since the poll is about Kon, then I'd say it's Kesel's Superboy with YJ as a runner-up.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Didn't I just ask you to read the thread? Now you look silly. Way to go.

Didn't I just ask you to read the thread? Now you look silly. Way to go.
    On the first page only you two bring up Kal-El. If you believe otherwise then list every user on the first page who brought up Kal-El. BTW what happened to not being bitter? Because you are acting very butthurt.

On the first page only you two bring up Kal-El. If you believe otherwise then list every user on the first page who brought up Kal-El. BTW what happened to not being bitter? Because you are acting very butthurt.
    Just a heads up, but the thread is more than 2 pages.

Just a heads up, but the thread is more than 2 pages.
    Just a heads up, some people view the forums at 40 posts per page.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Just a heads up, some people view the forums at 40 posts per page.
    And if he was doing that, it would negate his earlier post.