Default The Wait For Creepy Comics Sucks...

This is the cover for the issue out just before Valentines Day...seriously?! the last issue was in October(Just got into Creepy recently)and you have to wait until then to get the next issue? if the issue's so so then you'll feel stupid because not only did you wait so long for a pathetic issue but you also gotta wait even longer in the hopes of getting a better issue...
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Well, does it say in the comic book how often it's published?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Animal Man, check out IDW's Haunted Horror. I think it ships more regularly (Issue #3 being solicited this month) and they give you a TON of good classic horror content for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, does it say in the comic book how often it's published?
    i don't think so...but after a new issue comes out you gotta wait 3-4 months for the next issue...

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    i don't think so...but after a new issue comes out you gotta wait 3-4 months for the next issue...
    I don't know if it's the case here, but sometimes there are comic books published "quarterly". That means they come out four times a year, which would be once every three months.

There are also times when a comic book isn't published regularly . . . the publisher just releases "specials" when it seems appropriate.

Doing a little digging, it seems Comic Vine says Creepy by Dark Horse is
    Quarterly horror anthology with stories that Uncle Creepy approves of written by today's comic talent.
    (http://www.comicvine.com/creepy/49-27067/)
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

and that kinda kills it for me....because if an issue sucks it's a long wait for a better one

Did you pick up Corben's Ragemoor? If not, you should. Great limited series that just wrapped (I think the trade already came out).

As for the cover of the next Creepy...I'm not impressed. That looks cheesy. When did Chewbacca mate with a mountain goat?

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    As for the cover of the next Creepy...I'm not impressed. That looks cheesy. When did Chewbacca mate with a mountain goat?
    I don't think it's Star Wars-related (heaven knows Dark Horse has enough Star Wars titles), but off the top of my head I would guess it's more of a Beauty & the Beast-type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    Did you pick up Corben's Ragemoor? If not, you should. Great limited series that just wrapped (I think the trade already came out).

no i didn't pick that up and yeah like Majorhoy said the cover's supposed to represent "Beauty And The Beast" since it's released just before valentines day it's not suppose to be related to star wars in anyway

Yes, I know it's a "Beauty & The Beast" theme. The joke was that the furry dude looks to me like a cross between Chewbacca and a ram. You know, the "mate with a mountain goat" part?

how many people here read creepy anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    how many people here read creepy anyways?
    Haven't read Creepy in a loooooooooong time.