Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

finfangfool you are a smart person

I had to laugh when Bendis said that Emma was one of the most developed characters over the last 15 years or so. Morrison and Whedon did a great job with her but Emma has been relegated to literally standing behind Cyclops while action goes on elsewhere. If Bendis can actually discover who to write the character correctly, it will be nice for a writer to finally start using her again. Of course, Emma really should be at the Jean Grey School teaching now that her relationship with Cyclops is over.

and Magneto should be kicking X-men ass, because he is they're best villain.
    Last edited by nnelg; 12-11-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenetik View Post
    well, I love Bachalo as well. But I hate that he will only be for 4 issues on this series....like always and then he will be replaced by some mediocre artists....
    For some of us (preferably me) that day couldn't come fast enough, and the book isn't even out yet...

I don't like, blocky, cartoony art, but I'm only reading ANXM, because I'm interested in Cyke & his crew, so of course I'll be getting the new UXM, but I'd really like to know who the rotating artist will be, which, thanks to Marvel and it's double shipping, it's inevitable...
    Last edited by agent_graves; 12-11-2012 at 08:06 PM.

BANNED

If Cyclops thinks that using the Weapon X base is a compliment to Wolverine, he's crazier than can be.

Feb can't come quick enough.
    The Avengers can go fuck themselves." -Elizabeth Braddock

"Magik finds herself somewhat more in control of her powers … but what this power represents and what the cost of that power is will be a big story going forward," he said. "We're going to see her doing a lot of stuff and what it means. Also, one of the students immediately falls in love with her."

I think this is awesome. I'm surprised Magik isn't a bigger (read: more popular) character than she is at this point. She's so bad@$$ and interesting. Heck, if I were an X-student I'd definitely have the hots for her too!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Bravery View Post
    Feb can't come quick enough.
    i think bendis is good for the x men...as much as ppl hate him, i say hes good..he brought alot of structure/recognition to the avengers...and it seems like hes gonna do it to the x men...
    although ppl hate his dialogue, he makes his stories very easy to follow unlike alot of writers out there...x men have been all over the place for a while now. its good to see bendis has a plan and a structure

Quote Originally Posted by chakal View Post
    For me it's more like "trust the registered (uncanny avengers) fear the others (uncanny x-men)"
    It might happen that way but I don't think so. The idea of Uncanny Avengers is to get respect for ALL good mutants. Of course it could have a tainting effect on Captain America and other Avengers as people in the 616 who hate mutants might end up hating all the heroes. I think to be realistic it has to be a mix of all of this. Cyclops and his gang are going to get hated on because of their actions as much as anything else. Sure there will be general hatred of mutants as in the real world there is fear and hatred of anything and anybody who is different.

Washington.... the state not the place with the monuments.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    and Magneto should be kicking X-men ass, because he is they're best villain.
    Yes he is!

Finally. Someone at Marvel owning up to the fact that Wolverine totally is the bitter ex. Kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    If Cyclops thinks that using the Weapon X base is a compliment to Wolverine, he's crazier than can be.

Where did that come from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Where did that come from?
    In the interview.

''Wrapping up, the writer said Wolverine is much angrier at Cyclops than Cyclops is at Wolverine. "For those looking for some Cyclops/Wolverine interaction, you'll be seeing it in 'All-New X-Men' #9/'Uncanny X-Men' #3," he said, mentioning reappropriating Weapon X isn't meant as a jab at Wolverine and that it's almost "kind of a nice thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    In the interview.

''Wrapping up, the writer said Wolverine is much angrier at Cyclops than Cyclops is at Wolverine. "For those looking for some Cyclops/Wolverine interaction, you'll be seeing it in 'All-New X-Men' #9/'Uncanny X-Men' #3," he said, mentioning reappropriating Weapon X isn't meant as a jab at Wolverine and that it's almost "kind of a nice thing."
    Really? I love the idea that he's building on top of Weapon X as a total F you to Wolverine. I say bring on the rivalry, I was kinda hoping that the two schools would duke it out for awhile. It would be an interesting opprotunty to see both sides of the fence in their own books.

Yea that doesn't say nor give implication of Cyke thinking the Weapon X facility/base is a compliment to Logan

That's just the writer saying it's meant to be a nice thing.

I always looked at the new converting of the Weapon X base as a proper motivational ground for teaching for Cykes mutant revolution.

A reminder of what not to allow happen to any other mutant.