Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I love when CBR interviews the artists in addition to the writers. Good stuff!

Thankfully he's not leaving Supergirl.

What I'd like to know is what the hell happened to Colossus.
    He gets tortured, he kills the guy responsible, all hell breaks loose and then poof... he's gone.
    I'd hoped he'd join the regular cast again after United We Stand, but I guess that turned out to be a pipe dream.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    He gets tortured, he kills the guy responsible, all hell breaks loose and then poof... he's gone.
    I'd hoped he'd join the regular cast again after United We Stand, but I guess that turned out to be a pipe dream.
    Well he either took the cure or he's in hiding. I'm hoping he makes his return soon, as I too liked where that story was going.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Well he either took the cure or he's in hiding. I'm hoping he makes his return soon, as I too liked where that story was going.
    Did anyone else notice in the article that they reffered to Kitty's group as the "American Mutants," I wonder if that is foreshadowing of a re-appearance from Quicksilver and his motley crew.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Disappointed to see a glimpse into the future of the series and see it still stuck firmly in this Reservation X setting. The art looks good, though. It'd be nice to see an actual X-Men story at some point, though. Not some young adult supernatural soap. I wasn't a huge fan of the initial X-Men arc in terms of pacing, but it was so much more lively, vivid and entertaining than what we're getting now. It's disappointing that that large amount of set up has been completely ignored for an inferior story.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOak View Post
    It's disappointing that that large amount of set up has been completely ignored for an inferior story.
    You must be referring to Ultimates... This is an Ultimate X-Men thread :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

I wonder if Blackheath is going to end up being an analogue for Black Tom Cassidy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Did anyone else notice in the article that they reffered to Kitty's group as the "American Mutants," I wonder if that is foreshadowing of a re-appearance from Quicksilver and his motley crew.
    More likely a reference to the mutants that took Xorn and Zorn's offer and joined The People over in the SEAR.

More likely a reference to the mutants that took Xorn and Zorn's offer and joined The People over in the SEAR.
    That would also be cool
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

What about Carlo Barberi? I also liked when Medina and Barberi worked on the book together. I actually wouldn't mind seeing something similar to what Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man. One artist draws one arc and the other artist draws the next arc.

On Vacation

I'm hoping that if Colossus does come back we can get him to join Nomi's group of bandits.

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

I'm going to "jump on" at issue 24 in March...the art looks quite good. I was tempted to start UltXM because Wood is writing but I detest Medina's art.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    I'm going to "jump on" at issue 24 in March...the art looks quite good. I was tempted to start UltXM because Wood is writing but I detest Medina's art.
    May I ask why? Aside from his drawings of clenched fists I found his art completely awesome now that he has a better colorist.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOak View Post
    It'd be nice to see an actual X-Men story at some point, though. Not some young adult supernatural soap.
    What is an "actual" X-Men story if not a young adult supernatural soap? That's what the X-Men started as, and it's what Ultimate X-Men has always been. Millar, Bendis, Vaughan, Kirkman... all of their runs seem to fit the description of a "young adult supernatural soap."
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others