Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Change #1

A foul-mouthed struggling screenwriter who moonlights as a car thief. An obscenely wealthy rapper completely disconnected from the real world. A dying cosmonaut on his way back to Earth.
    Los Angeles is being toyed with by destructive forces that repeatedly find the city through time and swallow it whole, and those three are the only people able to save it - if they survive the fanatics who live in the hills, National Security Agency agents, and the horrors that lurk in the Pacific Ocean.

Full preview here.

I feel like I should like this series, only because I see it posted by lots of individuals I admire.
    However, the art feels very wonky and "flat" to me, and the colors stand out too much (not in a good way). The premise sounds kind of interesting though albeit a bit melodramatic.
    Reading:
    On Hold:

BANNED

I love it. will definitely check out the first issue.

Love the premise. And Ales Kot has a hearty stew of ideas I'd like to immerse myself in through this mini-series. The beautiful, weird art by Morgan Jeske looks like a perfect fit for what the writer has in mind. I'm in!