Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Is Wolverine Max and Punisher Max not on Comixology for digital purchase? I can't find them.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Is Wolverine Max and Punisher Max not on Comixology for digital purchase? I can't find them.
    I recommend you Punisher MAX.

Edit: mmm... i think is the vol 6
    Last edited by Fargo; 12-10-2012 at 02:34 PM.

I hope the main villain for the mini-series is Sabretooth. I'd like to see him and Jimmy fight again now that Jimmy has a bit more fighting experience under his belt. Also while he's exploring Logan's past, it'd be great to find out once and for all if Sabretooth really is another son of Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr11 View Post
    I hope the main villain for the mini-series is Sabretooth. I'd like to see him and Jimmy fight again now that Jimmy has a bit more fighting experience under his belt. Also while he's exploring Logan's past, it'd be great to find out once and for all if Sabretooth really is another son of Wolverine.
    That would be cool. They still have a score to settle.
    Comics are more better.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    That would be cool. They still have a score to settle.
    And hopefully when we see him again, he doesn't look like a bear man like last time.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Wait a minute!Sabertooth is Wolverine's son?No f**king way,man....

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    Wait a minute!Sabertooth is Wolverine's son?No f**king way,man....
    nah, Creed was just messing up with Logan's head

BANNED

I thought we were going to get something like this. There was a thread not long ago asking which Ultimate mini is likely to be announced next, and a popular opinion was that we'd get an UC: Wolverine due to The Wolverine coming out next year. I'm excited as hell that we'll ACTUALLY be seeing Logan again in a few pre-ultimatum flashbacks. We will. If we don't, I'll eat my hat!

Another mini right after Iron Man ends? That's cool.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    nah, Creed was just messing up with Logan's head
    Actually it was left pretty vague since Cable even brought it up when he was talking to Logan.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Awesome I was hoping the Wolverine would lead to this. I hope if it sells well they will bring Logan back. Especially since his son is a Logan clone with blonde hair.
    Just say no to lame Ultimate replacement characters.

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Just speculation on my part, but I think they're doing this series to setup his return. Once you read this series, you'll understand how he survived and what will drive him in the future. Again, just speculation on my part, but why bring back a popular character who's death made people mad for just a short prequel mini-series? It has to be tied to something bigger.

My heart started racing when I saw this thread title. Could it really be true?!

I'm ecstatic, but I can only imagine how Wolverine12 must feel!

Regarding bringing him back...I'm always up for bringing back dead characters as long as it's a plausible resurrection (eg. Doctor Doom, Wasp, and of course Wolverine). However I would actually prefer they don't bring him back AS OF NOW. The status quo of UXM right now is extremely fresh and interesting...I'd like that to all flesh out before bringing Wolverine back. So in other words, bring Wolverine back, but just not right now.
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    If they bring him back, I can finally change my signature.
    They should bring him back, if only to have an older X man. The majority of the mutants in Ultimate are teens. It would be nice to have a more mature cast member.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    They should bring him back, if only to have an older X man. The majority of the mutants in Ultimate are teens. It would be nice to have a more mature cast member.
    But that's exactly what's so interesting about the X-men status quo right now- they have no "big player" leading and protecting them.
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom