Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Well, looking at recent and upcoming Marvel films...

Thor: CHECK
    X-Men First Class: nope
    Captain America: CHECK
    I think the reason here falls here they didn't expect First Class to be the hit it was.
    Ghost Rider: nope
    Avengers: nope
    Amazing Spider-man: CHECK (if you count Spider-men)
    Here i was really surprised we couldn't get anything out of Avengers. :( Ultimates or Avengers, i would have loved.

Iron Man 3: CHECK
    Wolverine: CHECK
    Thor: Dark World
    If only they could ask Hickman to write more Liberal Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That could easily be seen as Wolverine coming back. Just give me this one, I beg of you
    Ehm:
    A story that will rock the Ultimate Universe's family tree forever!

The shock and status quo is Jimmy`s relevation regarding who he is related to and why he has magical metal powers. Sorry Wolverine.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Honestly, I think it's entirely possible that Wolverine comes back. Bunn is clearly going to be playing with elements from the past, so he might address the arm that SHIELD recovered. I'd have nothing against it.

I do, however, hope that he doesn't confirm that Wolverine is SW/Quicksilver's father.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Sweet Zombie Jesus! This is sweet!

I don't know what I like more, the fact that Jimmy will sort of have his own mini or the fact that WOLVERINE will have his own mini, even after death :P

This is easily the best news we've heard in a while!
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    I think the reason here falls here they didn't expect First Class to be the hit it was.
    It also wasn't their movie, so they didn't care as much to promote for it. Plus, they were just finishing Ultimate X and were launching Ultimate X-Men, it wasn't really a good time for it. And they already had a miniseries with Hawkeye.

Here i was really surprised we couldn't get anything out of Avengers. :( Ultimates or Avengers, i would have loved.
    Well, there was a ton of stuff done for Avengers, just not in the UU. It definitely makes more sense to focus on the team actually called "Avengers" that resembles what's going to be in the movie. That's why they launched Assemble, which is still going today.

Or anything.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

On Vacation

Honestly, I think it's entirely possible that Wolverine comes back. Bunn is clearly going to be playing with elements from the past, so he might address the arm that SHIELD recovered. I'd have nothing against it.

I do, however, hope that he doesn't confirm that Wolverine is SW/Quicksilver's father.
    The timing doesn't make any sense.
    Wolverine banged Magneto's wife before Magneto had Children. So Jimmy would have to be older then SW/Quicksilver. Also if Jimmy is a natural blonde there is that. His mother is probably a blonde too. I think SW is the daughter of Wolverine. Quicksilver is the son of Magneto and Wolverine banged another chick later on.

Nick Spencer's Jimmyw as planning on going to the Weapon X Facility, so thats where he is headed to Finland!

That did not cross my mind, at all.

It also wasn't their movie, so they didn't care as much to promote for it. Plus, they were just finishing Ultimate X and were launching Ultimate X-Men, it wasn't really a good time for it. And they already had a miniseries with Hawkeye.
    I'd say it has more to do with Hawkeye, i mean Wolverine isn't their movie as well, but since FOX has taken some serious effort with Fantastic Four + X-Men again, why not cash-in a little?

Well, there was a ton of stuff done for Avengers, just not in the UU. It definitely makes more sense to focus on the team actually called "Avengers" that resembles what's going to be in the movie. That's why they launched Assemble, which is still going today.
    They still could have done something Avengers related.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Ehm:
    A story that will rock the Ultimate Universe's family tree forever!

The shock and status quo is Jimmy`s relevation regarding who he is related to and why he has magical metal powers. Sorry Wolverine.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

It's not me who's shedding tears of denial mister.

My Blog

It's not me who's shedding tears of denial mister.

You're such an ass lol
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

This is cool. I really hope it doesn't bring Wolverine back, but by all means improve Jimmy's character, and have as many Logan flashbacks as you want!
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Dude, I just said on the forums not 3 days ago that I wanted a mini on Jimmy. Hell yes.
    Comics are more better.

Why don't you want him back he is awesome!!
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

At this point in the game, I say bring him back. It will help even out the Humphries Factor.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    At this point in the game, I say bring him back. It will help even out the Humphries Factor.
    What happened to the Balfro i knew. :(
    My Blog

Because it cheapens the entire line. Dead is dead is such a hard line that the only time anyone gets through the net now is an editorial mistake it seems.

I like Wolverine dead in the Ultimate universe. He's in 616, so is Peter. In ultimate we have Jimmy and Miles. Why do we need Logan back? What could he add? All it would do is turn Ultimate X-Men into Wolverine and the X-Men with Wolverine and 20 kiddy mutants.

Bring back Wolverine and Kitty goes back to following orders and every story becomes the same old stuff where Wolverine saves the day because well, he's Wolverine and he's pretty much the Mary Sue of Marvel.
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.