Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Rakzo was actually correct. In publishing history of course the Oracle character had interactions with the Joker, but in this current continuity Batgirl #14-16 is Barbara's first interaction with him since the revised TKJ events as it's pretty much confirmed that most if not all Oracle history has been tossed out and has not occurred in this current universe.
    My bad, didn't realize we were talking strictly about the new "continuity".
    "If God is the answer, the wrong question has been asked."

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...2/2012-12.html

13 Batgirl 15 75,314
    52 Wonder Woman 15 41,641
    59 Catwoman 15 35,020
    60 Batwoman 15 34,964
    67 Worlds' Finest 7 32,010
    70 Supergirl 15 30,814
    88 Birds Of Prey 15 24,026
    148 Sword Of Sorcery 3 13,752
    154 Ame-Comi Girls 3 13,185

Once again, Batgirl DOMINATES all other female led titles for the month of December 2012! And it was 3rd best bat-title for the month just under both Batman and Batman & Robin!

I'm just LOL'ing in delight as to how DC is finally seeing these numbers and wondering why they benched their hottest property super hero for SO long
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 01-14-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    But it's all magic gimmicks, don't you understand? As Brave Sir Robbin elucidated recently there is NOTHING that will convince this books detractors that the success of it is based on it's own merits. So what if an issue was part of a tie-in, it still beat out most of the other tie-in's didn't it? Oh yeah though, it was a "trick", a gimmick that people read it. There's just NO way that anyone would read it otherwise! Ridiculous.
    I really don't know why anyone would (need to) use that to try to undermine the book either. The pure fact that sales/popularity does not necessarily, nor very often for that matter, indicate quality is quite enough. And this book is a prime example of that.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

So the only argument the disgruntled minority that strongly dislikes this book has left is to say that because it's selling like hot cakes and is quite popular with it's readers, not to mention the fact of it's repeated positive reviews, that that fact means automatically it's a POOR quality title? Oh man thanks for that, witnessing that level of mental gymnastics can't help but put a smile on my face (lol).
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by dipic View Post
    I really don't know why anyone would (need to) use that to try to undermine the book either. The pure fact that sales/popularity does not necessarily, nor very often for that matter, indicate quality is quite enough. And this book is a prime example of that.
    That is your oprinion, and you are welcome to it.
    "If God is the answer, the wrong question has been asked."