Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Quote Originally Posted by Number_5 View Post
    This is why I actually think Superior Spider-Man is a vampire. Not Morbius, but still a vampire.
    So, Morbius bites him or something? Or someone uses Morbius's genetic material to recreate the cancer/rabies that turned him into a pseudo-vampire?
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I might be convinced if he wasn't getting his own solo.
    Looking at it, I would almost bet money to say that Morbius may have been in the running, but then they needed someone to replace the Thanos ongoing.

Genius idea!

Warning: Bad Fan-fiction ahead
    I bet it would happen like this. Peter and Morbius switch bodies. In a fight to switch back, Peter's body is bitten by himself. He turns into a vampire. Doc Ock's technology switches them back, but Morbius in Peter's body had already stolen and hidden the costume. Peter pursues his new life as a vampire in the Morbius ongoing, with people calling him Morbius due to his vampire abilities. Avenging and Superior focus on the new Morbius, who switched bodies with a Miguel O'Hara who came from the future. The original Miguel is transferred into Alpha's body, so his mini will actually be interesting.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    Genius idea!

Warning: Bad Fan-fiction ahead
    I bet it would happen like this. Peter and Morbius switch bodies. In a fight to switch back, Peter's body is bitten by himself. He turns into a vampire. Doc Ock's technology switches them back, but Morbius in Peter's body had already stolen and hidden the costume. Peter pursues his new life as a vampire in the Morbius ongoing, with people calling him Morbius due to his vampire abilities. Avenging and Superior focus on the new Morbius, who switched bodies with a Miguel O'Hara who came from the future. The original Miguel is transferred into Alpha's body, so his mini will actually be interesting.
    LOL I would love this idea!

Anyone who isn't Morbius would probably kill themselves after one day of being Morbius LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    LOL I would love this idea!

Anyone who isn't Morbius would probably kill themselves after one day of being Morbius LOL
    Probably. I wish my theory would be the actual plot. It's crazy enough to work.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    Probably. I wish my theory would be the actual plot. It's crazy enough to work.
    LOL It would be fun to see life from Morbius's perspective. Think about all the people who want to kill him, many for valid reasons. Or all the possibly illegal things he does in his assorted labs. No, this would be great to see Peter's reaction.

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

What If? Spidey bit Morbius; Transforming Morby into an Arachnopire.