Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Suicide Squad #15 Preview/Discussion (DotF tie-in)

• A "DEATH OF THE FAMILY" tie-in!
    • Harley continues her rather unpleasant reunion with The Joker!
    • Has the violent life of the Squad finally claimed Deadshot?

Full article here.

BANNED

the jokers legs seem a little long in the page spread but other than that, the art is great

Boy this arc sure is going down fast. I thought it could at least remain interesting but if all its gonna be is joker torturing Harley I'm bored of it.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Harley IV? V? VI? etc? gives the fiendish Joker more payback than Babs Gordon did. Hey Harley, maybe thats why he'd rather marry BG - chew on that! ;)

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

...Yeah, I'm just going to pretend that this is Joker playing mind games. Any other possibility is just insanity spread on a stupid sandwich.

Think I'll still pass on this series . . .
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I just finished reading SS #14 & 15, and I think I wish I would have passed. They weren't terrible or anything, but they weren't particularly memorable either. The good news is that they did acknowledge the events of Batman #13 & 14. The bad news is that the continuity was not very smooth and, worse, these issues didn't add anything substantial to Snyder's earlier storyline. All we see here is Joker playing mind games with Harley and beating the crap out of her. All because she presumable wasn't "faithful" to him while he was gone. I thought Snyder and Tynion used her to good effect in Batman #13 & 14, but these issues of SS left me cold. They gave us more exposure to Harley, but no more story or character development.

And since they reminded me of it once again, I'm going to reiterate the fact that I hate Harley's new origin.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum