BANNED

Default Edge & Christian/Dudley Boyz Vs Legion of Doom/Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior (TLC)

Thought this might make for an interesting match.

It's a battle of the ages, where one team has the clear advantage of having perhaps the greatest wrestler in WWE history (Hogan, backed up by Warrior) and the greatest tag team in history (LoD/Road Warriors), but the other team has the advantage of it being their speciality match (Edge & Christian and The Dudleyz love a bit of TLC).

1) One Fall.
    2) Survivor Series Style.

BANNED

Gonna give this a bump because I'm actually very keen to see what people think about this one!

See I'm still of the Attitude era mindset, it's hard for me to see people like Edge and Christian as threats to someone like Hogan. Heck I still remember them in The Brood(poor Gangrel got the short end of that stick). That said I have to ask: which version of Hogan is this? He'd probably need to be at his peak for this fight. I also think Edge, Christian, and the D-Boyz would have a much easier time working together then Hogan, Warrior, and the LOD would.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-19-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    See I'm still of the Attitude era mindset, it's hard for me to see people like Edge and Christian as threats to someone like Hogan. Heck I still remember them in The Brood(poor Gangrel got the short end of that stick). That said I have to ask: which version of Hogan is this? He'd probably need to be at his peak for this fight. I also think Edge, Christian, and the D-Boyz would have a much easier time working together then Hogan, Warrior, and the LOD would.
    Everyone's in their prime.

And the quartet of Hogan, Warrior and the LOD have pretty much all actually worked together at some point. Obviously Hogan and Warrior have been a tag team. While Warrior and the LOD were on "The Warriors" Survivor Series team.

So there's only really Hogan and the LOD who may not have teamed up before (and I have a feeling they actually have).

Obviously in a normal match Hogan and fellows would win in a horrendous stomp. The fact that it is a TLC match has me leaning in favor of the team which has 2/3 of the inspiration for TLC matches though. Even in their primes, Hogan, Warrior, and the LoD were not the nimblest of wrestlers. I don't see them reaching the belt before the likes of Edge and Christian.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Gonna give this a bump because I'm actually very keen to see what people think about this one!
    Edge was bragging for the longest about how he never lost a TLC match. Of course that came crashing down when he put the belt on the line with Cena, but E&C should be the best with the ladders and chairs part. ANd the dudley boys KNOW how to put people through tables.

I'm going to claim LoD would give any one of the other teams a good show, and Hogan can Hulk Out, but Hulk's no-sold what? 2-3 chairshots? It's going to get hard on the Hulkster when that's considered an OPENER, and whaling on someone with a ladder, or 16-foot tall elbow drops are concidered standard.

Besides, I don't think ANYONE on the Hogan/Warrior/LoD team were famous for climbing ladders, and a TLC only ends when you climb the ladder to get the thing (usually a belt) right? If it was the MegaPowers, I'd at least say Randy was a climber.

So in an actual TLC match I give edge and Christian the advantange, thanks to what would be concidered "cheating" or "dirty Play" in Hogan/Warrior's prime but "nice preforming" in the Attitude Era.

Survivor Style, where it's pinfalls or submissions all the way? Hogan/Warrior/LoD have a better chance as two of them were the best Tag team, and two of the others came from a day when they could no-sell like crazy and the fans would still pop for it.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Obviously in a normal match Hogan and fellows would win in a horrendous stomp.
    Like hell they would.

Veteran Member

The Dudleyz are usually considered on par or close to the Prime Road Warriors, with E & C on a teir below so I believe they cancel them out. I can see the E & C/Dudleyz barely eek out a win in both matches.

One Fall-E & C/Dudleyz at the 23min mark via outside interference from the Macho King and the Midnight Express.

SurSer Rules-Either Hogan via the Power of Hulkamania or Edge via cheating more than Flair and Eddie Gurrero put together is the sole survivor.