Default Cathy Lee Crosby Movie Comes to DVD

Looks like Warner Bros. is releasing the movie as part of their manufacture-on-demand DVD release program. What that means, basically, is that Warner Bros. burns a copy on DVD when you order the movie, then send it to you. They're doing the same thing with Season 2 of the Superboy TV series, for those who are curious.

Right now, this is only available in the USA. Eventually copies will be available worldwide through Amazon. It is possible the release will include a digital download option as Warner's MOD releases in the past have, but there was nothing in the article mentioning that.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Wonder-...by-Pilot/17833

--------

To be honest, I saw this movie once on TV. It isn't worth the time or the money.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Looks like Warner Bros. is releasing the movie as part of their manufacture-on-demand DVD release program. What that means, basically, is that Warner Bros. burns a copy on DVD when you order the movie, then send it to you. They're doing the same thing with Season 2 of the Superboy TV series, for those who are curious.

Right now, this is only available in the USA. Eventually copies will be available worldwide through Amazon. It is possible the release will include a digital download option as Warner's MOD releases in the past have, but there was nothing in the article mentioning that.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Wonder-...by-Pilot/17833

--------

To be honest, I saw this movie once on TV. It isn't worth the time or the money.
    I think it would rather wait until it is made available through Netflix, or Amazon Video. I'm trying to get away from the cluttering habit of collecting DVD's that you end up seeing only once. I think it's worth the money though.. if only from a nostalgia POV and somewhat of a conversation piece.

The curious one.

I remember watching it when I was a kid and my mother saying 'that's not Wonder Woman'. But hey, Ricardo as a villain is always fun. From Khan to Senior Senior Senior on Kim Possible the guy was like Vincent Price with an accent; Charmingly sinister.

I always liked to watch that everytime it came on tv eventhough nothing about it resembled the comic that much.

Smile

Cool! I've never seen it and always wanted to. I know to expect it to be terrible, but I'd still like to waste that hour or so of my life.
    The Silver Age is best recreated by not repeating it.
    John Seavey

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    I remember watching it when I was a kid and my mother saying 'that's not Wonder Woman'. But hey, Ricardo as a villain is always fun. From Khan to Senior Senior Senior on Kim Possible the guy was like Vincent Price with an accent; Charmingly sinister.
    Wasn't that Senor Senior Senior? He was always my fav
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Cool! I've never seen it and always wanted to. I know to expect it to be terrible, but I'd still like to waste that hour or so of my life.
    I enjoyed the Cathy Lee Crosby version over the Adrianne Palicki that got leaked on the internet.

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Wasn't that Senor Senior Senior? He was always my fav
    Yea, that was him. I miss that show and I always wanted a KP, Diana team up.