Default Worlds' Finest 10: Huntress affected by a tragedy in The New 52

So I was looking over the solicitations for March and noticed this in the info for Worlds' Finest 10:

"Huntress is personally affected by a tragedy in The New 52!"

To my knowledge, Helena's interaction with the New 52 heroes has been limited to Damien, and Batman INC 8 is released at the end of February. I'm wondering if it gives an indication of what's going to happen.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Have they sorted out, yet, if Helena Bertinelli was ever a/the Huntress, on her own, or if she was just Bertinelli, then dead, and then Wayne used her name on this Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by T Hedge Coke View Post
    Have they sorted out, yet, if Helena Bertinelli was ever a/the Huntress, on her own, or if she was just Bertinelli, then dead, and then Wayne used her name on this Earth?
    I might be mistaken, but the implication I got was that Helena Bertinelli was only ever an alias that Helena Wayne used and was never an actual person.
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkditty View Post
    I might be mistaken, but the implication I got was that Helena Bertinelli was only ever an alias that Helena Wayne used and was never an actual person.
    No, I think they established in WF that Helena Bertinelli was someone who had died, but they never established whether Helena Wayne came up with the Huntress identity herself too.

Back to the OP, very unlikely. Batman Inc isn't tying into DotF, and it's unlikely Damian is going to get hurt particularly in the event due to Snyder and Tomasi both being keen on Morrison's run and aren't about to do something that will hamper that story.

those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar

I'm guessing it's what happens to Alfred. Even though she hasn't met him in this Earth, she was probably attached to the one in her own Earth

BANNED

I don't think Helena B. was able to become Huntress in this twisted timeline. She died too soon.

Helena Wayne is the first Huntress to wear that costume, at least. It has parts recycled from her Robin costume.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSimonHurt View Post
    I don't think Helena B. was able to become Huntress in this twisted timeline. She died too soon.

Helena Wayne is the first Huntress to wear that costume, at least. It has parts recycled from her Robin costume.
    And her Huntress costume resembles her mother's Catwoman costume.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    I'm guessing it's what happens to Alfred. Even though she hasn't met him in this Earth, she was probably attached to the one in her own Earth
    There's no indication that there was an Alfred on Earth 2. I doubt that the tragedy befalls another hero. It could be a civilian that Helena has befriended. She was seen at that Women's empowerement Rally. She could have made friends with the woman shown there.

Fortuna Favet Fortibus The Lucky One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CagedLeo730 View Post
    There's no indication that there was an Alfred on Earth 2.
    i hope there was an Alfred Beagle, a fat, bumbling amateur detective. I kinda miss that guy.

-D
    "I love the nostalgic, myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past."
    ~Walt Disney

The Impulsive Buy
    Mutant Reviewers From Hell