Page 203 of 321 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4813

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Speaking of the 'optimistic ending' thing, I find it hilarious that Sloane's attempts at helping Rosemary pretty screwed him.

His friends tell him to be hopeful and look for happiness? He tries that. It leads to him suffering from unrequited love while realizing that he can't have any lasting happiness.

In trying to bring hope, he crushes his own. What a farce of a life he lives.
    Of course, he also had to go for the girl who has very little knowledge on how love works. She didn't even know he had romantic feelings until he officially confessed.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Of course, he also had to go for the girl who has very little knowledge on how love works. She didn't even know he had romantic feelings until he officially confessed.
    Yeah, there was never much chance. Except in that cynical route you mentioned, which sounds interesting.

Oh, shit. Now I get it.

Sloane had never heard of this particular code, but it helped him understand.

Cas can't help himself, he's always going to misuse his natural charm. So that's why he uses diamonds as a crutch. He'll just piss people off if he doesn't do that.

That was surprising.
    ... Say what?

Sloane not get he was toying with Ramilla?
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    ... Say what?

Sloane not get he was toying with Ramilla?
    Given that Ramilia was actually angry up until DIAMONDS, and this is far from the first time that this has happened, Sloane has come to the conclusion that Cas needs his gems as get out of shitstorms free card.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Given that Ramilia was actually angry up until DIAMONDS, and this is far from the first time that this has happened, Sloane has come to the conclusion that Cas needs his gems as get out of shitstorms free card.
    Oh, Ramilia Is extremely pissed off right now. She's just hiding it well for Maddy's sake.

Ah, well he'd be right as far as giving the diamonds to Norda goes as he plans to break the news of his and Max's dating over dinner, if Josef doesn't beat him to it.

Far as Ramilla goes... his thinking that makes sense. Totally looks like he's trying to prevent getting his ass beat. But he toyed with Ramilla knowing full well what'd happen even after he gave her the ring :P

But I can't say I remember him giving anyone diamonds to make them less angry at him for something before. I do remember him using them in an attempt to cheer people up/as presents/displays of affection.

... Curse Sloane and his thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Soon, I hope. Tandra is preparing a delicious cheesecake, so I believe she is waiting on that to finish before calling us up."
    Nice reference.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Yeah, there was never much chance. Except in that cynical route you mentioned, which sounds interesting.
    I'll probably reveal what all the cynical route would have consisted of after the end of the game since I plan on explaining and babbling on about other things. I will say that it definitely wouldn't be anything grimdark.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Nice reference.
    Seemed fitting for the goddess :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I'll probably reveal what all the cynical route would have consisted of after the end of the game since I plan on explaining and babbling on about other things. I will say that it definitely wouldn't be anything grimdark.
    Ah. Well, right now, I can say that Sloane wouldn't be angsting (seriously, he wouldn't) if he actually had a relationship with Rose right now.

Finished, or nearly finished my dialogue. Not my best work, but hopefully it should flesh out her background some more. Also shows the connection between Rivia and Gulliver. I suspect that others at Arcadia are going to have connections to Gulliver as well.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

To complete my shameless homage to the Marvel Cinematic Universe,

TASASS-OA:
    1. Built by her father as an eighteenth birthday present, Maxana has been given the Totally Awesome Self Assembling Stealth Suit Of Awesomeness, or TASASS-OA. In this first iteration, the suit provides Maxana with enhanced strength and durability equaling Class B, enhanced reflexes, self-repair, degaussed plating and, of course, near perfect stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    To complete my shameless homage to the Marvel Cinematic Universe,

TASASS-OA:
    1. Built by her father as an eighteenth birthday present, Maxana has been given the Totally Awesome Self Assembling Stealth Suit Of Awesomeness, or TASASS-OA. In this first iteration, the suit provides Maxana with enhanced strength and durability equaling Class B, enhanced reflexes, self-repair, degaussed plating and, of course, near perfect stealth.
    That's typical of a father, never getting his daughter what she truly wants.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That's typical of a father, never getting his daughter what she truly wants.
    I know right. She really wanted a shopping mall, but alas :P

Armor's pretty damn tough.