Page 140 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4813
  1. #2086
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Eh, I'm sure Cammy "Blow Em Up" Durand and the gang can handle Milia.
    Ah, there's still two assassins, because Ramilla didn't verify and just poked her leg to see if she was dead, and you know... To see if the leg was actually attached to a body.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  2. #2087
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Ah, there's still two assassins, because Ramilla didn't verify and just poked her leg to see if she was dead, and you know... To see if the leg was actually attached to a body.
    Ramilia's soul sense didn't pick up anything, and the assassin got her head ran through with a fist going at Mach 8 or something. You think someone with no known durability could survive that?

  3. #2088
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ramilia's soul sense didn't pick up anything, and the assassin got her head ran through with a fist going at Mach 8 or something. You think someone with no known durability could survive that?
    Cas didn't thin Ramilla would survive getting her leg blown apart, or him having his head crushed, a sword through the torso, his skin being flayed by explosions, or having all his bones broken.

    But they did.

    ... I'm just teasing, by the way :P
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  4. #2089
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Cas didn't thin Ramilla would survive getting her leg blown apart, or him having his head crushed, a sword through the torso, his skin being flayed by explosions, or having all his bones broken.

    But they did.

    ... I'm just teasing, by the way :P
    Yeah, but Cas is the demigod of Near Death Experiences :P

  5. #2090
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ramilia's soul sense didn't pick up anything, and the assassin got her head ran through with a fist going at Mach 8 or something. You think someone with no known durability could survive that?
    Well, Ramilia focused it on 'the body'. If it was just a severed leg, why would anything ping on her sense?

  6. #2091
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, Ramilia focused it on 'the body'. If it was just a severed leg, why would anything ping on her sense?
    Fair enough. But where did the body go? It's hard for it to just pick itself up and hop away :P

  7. #2092
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Fair enough. But where did the body go? It's hard for it to just pick itself up and hop away :P
    She isn't that far away.

  8. #2093
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    She isn't that far away.
    But how? Is she a robot?

  9. #2094
    Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    My character shall steal all of your characters' greatnesses and then HE shall be the greatest!
    Yes, steal my character's greatness. See how that works out for you.

  10. #2095
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    But how? Is she a robot?
    She isn't a robot.

    I gave a hint earlier in the fight.

    She took a hit from Ramilia. It crushed her sternum. She shrugged that off. She does not have Durability.

    How would a character with only normal human toughness survive a fist that's liquified her head?

  11. #2096
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    She isn't a robot.

    I gave a hint earlier in the fight.

    She took a hit from Ramilia. It crushed her sternum. She shrugged that off. She does not have Durability.

    How would a character with only normal human toughness survive a fist that's liquified her head?
    Stat shifting into stamina?

  12. #2097
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Stat shifting into stamina?
    That's the only answer.

  13. #2098
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    That's the only answer.
    So she's speed/stamina/air, then?
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 01-18-2013 at 02:42 PM.

  14. #2099
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So she's speed/durability/air, then?
    No. First answer was right.

    Remember, they did not receive the power unlocking treatment. They're two-stat enemies with cheap powers.

  15. #2100
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    No. First answer was right.

    Remember, they did not receive the power unlocking treatment. They're two-stat enemies with cheap powers.
    Honestly I thought she was a Zoom like character, using her ability to create a vacuum on herself to create a frictionless environment allowing her to move incredibly quick, relative to others.

    ... Might've over thought it.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •