Page 115 of 321 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4813

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    That'd make it interesting. I'm game.
    We obviously need to come up with a scenario.

Marceau is going for a second coup and has mind-fragged Cammy into being his loyal lieutenant.

Cas and Iriesia are the only ones who can stop them!
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post

Marceau is going for a second coup and has mind-fragged Cammy into being his loyal lieutenant.

Now... Is Marceau fast enough to keep from being bisected?
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Now... Is Marceau fast enough to keep from being bisected?
    For the sake of the scenario, he starts with shields up and Cammy will have the armor Skye gave her activated.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Reached Demon-God Status

For the sake of the scenario, he starts with shields up and Cammy will have the armor Skye gave her activated.
    Okay. I can work with that

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Sounds good, I guess.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

I suppose I'll start then:

Marceau proudly walked through the doors of the New Eden Republic capital building. The cities defenses were severely weakened after the battle with Volkov- they could offer little but meager resistance to the Commander and his Lieutenant, who walked a respectful distance behind him. She wore a red uniform that was a close match to her grandfather's- armored shoulder pads and all. The major difference was the armor that covered her body, nearly totally encasing her body.

Durand stopped and turned around, sensing Casimir's approach from behind, "Another worm, come to die. Lieutenant, dispatch him."

"Yes, Commander", Camryn acknowledge, raising her right hand towards Casimir, as if motioning him to stop.

Reached Demon-God Status

Marceau proudly walked through the doors of the New Eden Republic capital building. The cities defenses were severely weakened after the battle with Volkov- they could offer little but meager resistance to the Commander and his Lieutenant, who walked a respectful distance behind him. She wore a red uniform that was a close match to her grandfather's- armored shoulder pads and all. The major difference was the armor that covered her body, nearly totally encasing her body.

Durand stopped and turned around, sensing Casimir's approach from behind, "Another worm, come to die. Lieutenant, dispatch him."

"Yes, Commander", Camryn acknowledge, raising her right hand towards Casimir, as if motioning him to stop.
    Casimir uncloaked, realizing invisibility would be pointless as Marceau could sense him the same way he could.

"Well, Marceau. I knew I couldn't trust you." Continuing forward, he saw Cammy raise her hand.

Willing the shadows around her to spring to life he bound her and attempted to pin her to the floor.

Casimir uncloaked, realizing invisibility would be pointless as Marceau could sense him the same way he could.

"Well, Marceau. I knew I couldn't trust you." Continuing forward, he saw Cammy raise her hand.

Willing the shadows around her to spring to life he bound her and attempted to pin her to the floor.
    OOC: Are the shadows tangible? Can they be blown off?
    IC:

Marceau frowned, disappearing from sight, leaving only a quickly fading afterimage behind.

The moment he disappeared, Cas was rocked by an electric surge from directly behind, where Marceau had teleported. His shield was weapon enough. He stood there, arms crossed with a smile that split his face from ear to ear.

Before he could recover, Cas felt that he could no longer move. From her position on the ground, Cammy had sensed his bones and taken hold of him, preventing him from moving at all.

OOC: And now I'll give FBC a chance to save you.

Reached Demon-God Status

T.T I'm not even in the scenario...

But that's ok; that just means that I'm outside of his range.

Anyway...

As expected, the cloaking didn't work, Irie thought, as she saw events unfold from his point of view as well as her own. As exceedingly dangerous as him going in alone was, he still wanted to try to see if he could sneak up on the man who once again attempted to take over Eden- and the granddaughter who had, through his influence, betrayed everyone else she had known. Now that his efforts were proven to be for naught, there was definitely no point in not joining the fray now. Hopefully, I'm not already too late.

Without delay, she- from her observation point- aimed a couple shots at Marceau, guided by both her sight and his, while Cas tried to restrain Cammy. Then she too entered the field of battle, clad in the same ice that had served her well in the battles past.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

IC:

Marceau frowned, disappearing from sight, leaving only a quickly fading afterimage behind.

The moment he disappeared, Cas was rocked by an electric surge from directly behind, where Marceau had teleported. His shield was weapon enough. He stood there, arms crossed with a smile that split his face from ear to ear.

Before he could recover, Cas felt that he could no longer move. From her position on the ground, Cammy had sensed his bones and taken hold of him, preventing him from moving at all.

OOC: Going to point out that, even though he can't move he can still attack or disrupt Cammy enough to break free.

And if she's strong enough to she can break free of them, or melt them off yes.

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    T.T I'm not even in the scenario...

But that's ok; that just means that I'm outside of his range.

Anyway...

As expected, the cloaking didn't work, Irie thought, as she saw events unfold from his point of view as well as her own. As exceedingly dangerous as him going in alone was, he still wanted to try to see if he could sneak up on the man who once again attempted to take over Eden- and the granddaughter who had, through his influence, betrayed everyone else she had known. Now that his efforts were proven to be for naught, there was definitely no point in not joining the fray now. Hopefully, I'm not already too late.

Without delay, she- from her observation point- aimed a couple shots at Marceau, guided by both her sight and his, while Cas tried to restrain Cammy. Then she too entered the field of battle, clad in the same ice that had served her well in the battles past.
    OT: and they're linked... Good, going to get pretty rough for Cammy and friends.

IC:

Her initial shots went wide, as Marceau teleported behind Casimir; the two- grandfather and granddaughter- were working together, and appeared to have restrained him- if the feedback she was getting was any indication.

Alright then, let's see how you like these.

Still outside of range of anything else useful, she opted to summon the phoenii- directing them both to attack the older man.

At the same time, she sent a volley of ice at Cammy.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

OT: Let's see how Marceau deals with the guardians (the two phoenii). Also, the ice explodes. Because why not?

Finally, I'll be back in about 20 minutes.

That's twenty from now, by the way.
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 01-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Her initial shots went wide, as Marceau teleported behind Casimir; the two- grandfather and granddaughter- were working together, and appeared to have restrained him- if the feedback she was getting was any indication.

Alright then, let's see how you like these.

Still outside of range of anything else useful, she opted to summon the phoenii- directing them both to attack the older man.

At the same time, she sent a volley of ice at Cammy.
    Seeing the volley out of the corner of her eye, Camryn erupted weakly, scattering the shadows and melting the ice volley before it came close. On her feet again, she squeezed her hand, solidifying her grip on Cas' diamond bones. Dust swirled over her skin, compacting into a layer of armor. She lifted Cas into the air, straining his limbs as if he was being drawn and quartered, "Iriesia! Show yourself now!"

Marceau was unprepared for the attack from behind. The ice blast rocked across his barrier, knocking him off balance. He stumbled forward and spun around, caught unawares by the two elemental golems that had been summoned by Iriesia. He threw a wave of electric energy at the two of them, unsure of how to deal with this new threat.

Reached Demon-God Status

Seeing the volley out of the corner of her eye, Camryn erupted weakly, scattering the shadows and melting the ice volley before it came close. On her feet again, she squeezed her hand, solidifying her grip on Cas' diamond bones. Dust swirled over her skin, compacting into a layer of armor. She lifted Cas into the air, straining his limbs as if he was being drawn and quartered, "Iriesia! Show yourself now!"
    "As you wish."

She appeared- or at least appeared to appear- some distance from her, firing more of the ice directly at her and Marceau.

Meanwhile the real Irie fired three shards, not at Cammy or Marceau, but at Cas- not that either could see them.

OT: One of those heals. The other two affect Durability and Speed, respectively.

Marceau was unprepared for the attack from behind. The ice blast rocked across his barrier, knocking him off balance. He stumbled forward and spun around, caught unawares by the two elemental golems that had been summoned by Iriesia. He threw a wave of electric energy at the two of them, unsure of how to deal with this new threat.
    The wave caught the first phoenii- which was made of heat- and destroyed it; unfortunately for Marceau, the second deftly avoided his electricity and counter attacked with a beam of light.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras