Page 105 of 321 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4813

Default M. Durand Full Profile, Powers Included

NAME: M. (Marceau) Durand

HERITAGE/RACE: French/Caucasian

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Combination of self-taught martial arts and CQC

APPERANCE: 6'3, 231 lbs

M. Durand, moments before his capture forty years ago.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Marceau Durand was born in the heart of the Scoop to a poor, dying, single mother. It was only after she died that his powers manifested. At the age of twelve, he began to work his way up the ranks of the underworld. With ruthlessness and ambition he made a minor name for himself before he was caught by the Paragons. He was a problem child at the academy, often bullying and ridiculing other cadets. He'd nearly killed multiple students in his stay and punishment seemed to only fuel his pride. His time there was formative, however. While there he realized that where he was and what he had done with his life until that point was pointless- irrelevant on the grand scale of things. The real power was in the Paragons.

Upon graduation he enlisted into the paragons. With his ruthless efficiency he skyrocketed through the ranks. As his power and position grew he amassed an army of specifically chosen soldiers. He gathered weapons, requisitioned vehicles, and began to headhunt officers out of other departments. It all culminated in an attempted coup d'état of Eden's government. What was to be a glorious seizure of power ended in humiliating defeat when his fortified base of operations was struck with an experimental EMP attack, completely crippling his vehicle support.

Eventually his forces were beaten back and he was forced to take the front lines. Few had seen him in real combat since his rise to command and his ruthlessness and ferocity staggered the Paragon forces. With his few surviving forces, he retreated deep into the underbelly of the Scoop. After months of searching he was eventually captured and restrained by a device tailor made to cage him by using hi own electric powers against him, making escape impossible. The majority of his army was dispersed and the few surviving remnants were scattered and leaderless in the Scoop.

He was taken to the Gulag, where he has been for the past thirty years. Constantly restrained by device that captured him, he bides his time- waiting for his chance.

THEME SONG: Treachery - Bleach OST

PERSONAL SKILLS: Marceu is a ruthless leader, brilliant tactician, and possesses a keen mind. He is a man born for war in a time of peace.

POWER TYPE: Elemanti

Wind (40)

Fire (45)

M. Durand's Fire and Wind scores combine to form his Lightning Score

Lightning (85)-

Magnetic Barrier - Marceau can electrically charge matter while maintaining a shell of oppositely charged electricity around his body, repelling or attracting the charged matter with his Lightning stat in force.

Thunder Cage - Marceau can form a barrier out of electricity that damages whatever it touches with his lightning stat in power and scrambles teleportation attempts.

Energy Sink - Marceau may drain energy from any source of electricity, revitalizing himself and healing himself of injury.

Electrokinesis- Marceau may generate and control electricity with power equal to his lighting stat.

Thunder Bomb - Marceau may charge matter with energy, exciting the matter with energy until it detonates in an explosion with damage equal to his lightning stat. He may control how large the detonation will be when he makes the bomb.

Transfer - Marceau can momentarily transform himself into pure energy and send himself to a target location within his lightning stat in meters as fast as light, through whatever matter is in his way. He must have a destination in mind when he sends himself.

Master Manipulator - Marceau can control the body's electrical signals, controlling movement and body functions so long a his lightning power is greater than his target's durability.

Puppet Master - If Marceau is touching his target's head, he may manipulate their brains electrical signals so that they mirror his own, effectively overriding they're memories and personality with a copy of his own for his lightning power in minutes.

Electric Awareness - Marceau may sense electricity, the shape of it's path, where it goes and when and how it's transformed into something else within three times his lightning power in meters. This effectively lets him now who is near him and gives him a partial blueprint of every building he is in or near, so long as it has electricity.
    Last edited by Chrosis; 01-01-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Well, I wonder what happens now.

Name: François Alexander Roux
    Age when settled in Eden - 37, Age at death - 92
    Appearance: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	655-84.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	106579
    Bio and Back-story: Seeing the world around him crumble, François accepted the offer of sanctuary for himself and his family in the City of Eden. Once inside he quickly realized that this was an elaborate trap of sorts. He secretly worked behind the back of the government to ensure that one day the City-Dome would shatter and release those trapped inside so as to make a new life for themselves on a recovered Earth. His family have had a history of keeping secrets from the Government that remains in place to this day. Unfortunately, the family line began dying out slowly over the generations from one reason or another.
    Power: One of the top ten strongest Ether-Based Psychics on earth prior to the Great War.
    Last known Descendent: Rivia Roux Tristian.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, I wonder what happens now.
    M. Durand stomps the world is what happens.

He's OP!
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

New Ability Unlocked!
    Fictional Reality
    By surpassing the ability inherited from the past, Rosemary has found the power needed to bring a fragment of the world of imaginary to reality. Encompassing the same range that Apocryphal Matter can affect (half of her Psychic level in range), Fictional Reality allows her to change the landscape to her own desires. The true power behind this ability lies within the affects the opponent suffers within its range. Upon being struck by the Sword of Absolution, the opponent temporarily loses a number of stat points based off Rosemary's Strength level to a random stat field. Should the opponent be struck enough for all of their stat fields to be depleted to zero, they will become trapped in the imaginary realm.

New Artifact Unlocked!
    The Sword of Absolution
    The broken remains of the spiritual Sword of Sorrows, this snow-white blade lacks the power that it once had. Only within Rosemary's Fictional Reality can its potential be shown.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 01-01-2013 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Trapped on the imaginary plane forever?

Trapped on the imaginary plane forever?
    Thanks for bringing that up, I'll have to correct that.

And done (on the main profile's version). Simply put, should somebody be unlucky enough that Rose somehow whittles away all of their stat points and they become "imaginary" they can escape by regaining their stat points back in the same method Rose took them.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 01-01-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Thanks for bringing that up, I'll have to correct that.

And done (on the main profile's version). Simply put, should somebody be unlucky enough that Rose somehow whittles away all of their stat points and they become "imaginary" they can escape by regaining their stat points back in the same method Rose took them.
    Ah, okay. Sounds good.

Subby, done writing it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I.. uhm..." he began shakily, "what do... do you.. want to do?"
    All she wants to do is dance.
    Quote of the Month

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Subby, done writing it yet?
    Oh right, that. Yep, I'm almost done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh right, that. Yep, I'm almost done.
    Good, good.

Meanwhile, Sloane has no romance to speak of. NOBLE ROSE has no peers, only pets.

Cas has to decide soon what he loves more, Power or Maxanna.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

So, sorry I just faded away guys, school stuff came up.

For whatever the next RPG is, I kind of had this idea where the character is a boy/girl runaway from a cult that worshipped Kukulcan, the Mayan creator deity
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    So, sorry I just faded away guys, school stuff came up.

For whatever the next RPG is, I kind of had this idea where the character is a boy/girl runaway from a cult that worshipped Kukulcan, the Mayan creator deity
    It's steampunk.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais