View Poll Results: Which Bat-titles will you be picking up in March?

Voters
79. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • BATMAN, INCORPORATED #9

43 54.43%
  • BATMAN AND ROBIN #18

30 37.97%
  • BATMAN #18

60 75.95%
  • TALON #6

22 27.85%
  • BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT #18

17 21.52%
  • DETECTIVE COMICS #18

40 50.63%
  • BATGIRL #18

22 27.85%
  • BATWOMAN #18

33 41.77%
  • CATWOMAN #18

10 12.66%
  • BIRDS OF PREY #18

18 22.78%
  • BATWING #18

9 11.39%
  • NIGHTWING #18

39 49.37%
  • RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18

25 31.65%
  • BATMAN BEYOND UNLIMITED #14

7 8.86%
  • LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #6

13 16.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'll be getting the same titles as I've been getting all along although I've decided to stop reading 'Tec for the time being. I'm only leaving it on the pull because of my roommate who agreed to pay for it otherwise I would have dropped it instead. Also I"m not sure I'll be continuing with Batgirl or Batwoman at this time either. I'm needing to cut back on titles for a bit and with a new writer on Batgirl and Trevor McCarthy on Batwoman it may be a good time for me to drop those titles.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Well my list continues on:

Batman #18
    Batwoman #18
    Detective Comics #18
    Talon #6

My only concern is where Batwoman will be going now that it finally wrapped up its big storyline.

Batman Incorporated
    Batman
    Detective
    LODK
    and maybe the Dark knight... maybe.
    Currently reading: Flash 227-Flashpoint

Batman
    Nightwing

I would say Batman Inc, but I trade wait Morrison stuff. This seems like it was the best month overall for covers in regards to the Bat-line. Man, I really love Red Hood, Batwoman, Batman, Batman Inc and Batwing this month though.
    Pull List: (Marvel) Daredevil, Mighty Avengers, Hawkeye, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel, X-Factor (DC) Nightwing, Batman, Wonder Woman

I'm not committing on Batgirl and BOP yet, but I will take a look at both. I'm more likely to pick up the former than the latter. For that matter, I may take a fresh look at Red Hood and see what's going on there; the solicitation sounds intriguing.

And wow, DC has sure gone nuts with all the variant covers, haven't they?
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

BANNED

Batman
    Inc
    Tec
    TDK
    Talon
    Nightwing are musts and will probably check out BoP and Batgirl's new writers. Never I thought I'd see Catwoman in TDK (I'm shocked he didn't appear in Finch's for T&A shots) so I'm interested in that.

The solicitations are pretty depressing, dealing with the aftermath of family member's death. Batsy's got another badge to pin it on his "dead motivate me" belt. Yawn.
    Out of all, Catwoman sounds exciting and thrilling, unlike other angsty and serious biz stuff.
    Batwoman's solicit is vague as always. I hope she ditched Maggie and welcomed Mr Freeze as her new sidekick.
    Layman's DC may be picked up, depending on the state I'm gonna be that Wednesday.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Business as usual for me. Voted for Batman and Batman Inc.

Batman is definitely my most anticipated. I am strongly disliking this Joker story and can't wait for it to be over, whereas I have loved Harper Row so far. Alex Maleev on Batman sounds like a real treat, and Andy Kubert is one of my favorite artists, so this is 100% win here.

Batman Inc, I always say I want to switch to trades on this book, but I never have the patience to do that, so I am sure I will cave and end up getting it.

None of the rest. Will be happy to start Barbara Gordon, aka the Dominoed Daredoll better known as Batgirl, when the James Jr interlude arc is over. I dislike the James Jr character and his shenanigans, but am looking forward to seeing what Fawkes can do on Barbara Gordon, aka the Dominoed Daredoll better known as Batgirl.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    Will be happy to start Barbara Gordon, aka the Dominoed Daredoll better known as Batgirl, when the James Jr interlude arc is over. I dislike the James Jr character and his shenanigans, but am looking forward to seeing what Fawkes can do on Barbara Gordon, aka the Dominoed Daredoll better known as Batgirl.
    Always happy to see a new fan for Barbara Gordon the Dominoed Daredoll better known as Batgirl! She's going to need all she can get with the fans of Gail Simone's version jumping ship.

For March it will pretty much be Birds Of Prey and Ame-Comi Girls for my Batgirl fix. NO WAY am I supporting ANY book that Brian Cunningham is an editor on, so Batgirl will be dropped for me after #16.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Well, I'll be jumping on for Fawkes, so the loss of you is canceled out I guess! :)
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

GREAT! I'm glad that Barbara Gordon the Dominoed Daredoll better known as Batgirl (I AM in on the joke people ) will be getting more readers. I am merely working from the fact that I am strongly pro-union and pro-worker rights, and the shoddy way the new editor dismissed Ms. Simone w/out trying out to apparently work through any issues is poor form for management IMO. I cannot support this just as I will never step inside a Walmart due to the way they treat their workers.

But I hold the character and new incoming writer(s) no ill will in the slightest.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

I'm strongly pro union and pro workers rights, to. If they want to start a union, I encourage them to do so -- so far as I know there is no legislation that stops them.

But this was a work for hire gig, and while it's unfortunate she was moved off, I really don't find the whole 'it was done by email! those bastards!' bit to be n early as big a deal as many do.

Plus, Ray Fawkes puts out some impressive and experimental work, and I'm excited to see it.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to what Fawkes brings to the table for Batgirl but I'm not sure if I'll stay past his two issues once the new writer is announced myself depending on who it is.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

The Nightwing decline is staggering. That cover is horrendous, and hasnt the whole "Nightwing losing his humanity in the face of tragedy" shit been beaten to death (lol)?

I still remember the BS DC fed us DG fans about not losing status in the shift to the new 52, not only is his status completely gone, so are his great writers, artists, and the vast majority of his history.

Whaaaaa whaaa says the fanboy

I haven't commented on the whole Gail Simone thing and dont really want to get into it either, but I will say I'm glad she's leaving - the Batgirl series has been pretty dire so far so here's a chance to breathe some life into it (speaking subjectively of course and not withstanding the many peope who do like her book)

So with that I checked out Fawkes' GN One Soul (free 24-page preview on Comixology or buy for $9.99) it's incredible and based on this alone, and I never thought I'd say this, I'm actually looking forward to checking out NuBatgirl next year. I just hope he goes in a 180 direction to the current series and is free to go nuts with it, let it be truly unique from the rest of the line up as are Batwoman and Red Hood. And make her more like the chick in ASBR!