On Vacation

Default What are some good Ultimate Event ideas?

The People

VS.

The Inhumans

Interesting idea thou we haven't heard from the Inhumans in awhile and I always wonder how Crystal got on after she married that little jerk Maximus.

What I always wanted to see is what happened to Latveria I mean I know ultimatum pretty much wrecked it but in the ultimate doom series afterward reed said he killed like 6 or 7 guards getting what he wanted out of Vic castle so it is still there in some form. As well it was highlighted in the latest Ultimates (for those of you who had the stomach to read it), that there is a thriving black market in illegal tech makes me wonder if doom had any spare toys that the scavengers might have taken from the ruins of dooms castle after reed cracked it open.

BANNED

Ultimate Comics: The Revenge of Gah-Lak-Tus

And the only one powerful enough to stop it is Nova.

Ultimate Gala.

The Ultimates walk the Red Carpet in this special four-part winter event, featuring four issues of non-stop drama! Who's quitting the Ultimates in protest over the government's treatment of mutants? Who's sleeping with who? How many ghosts is Thor still seeing? Who calls Cap out on his costume choices during Divided We Fall? Will Carol and Tony ever, ever, ever get back together? Who's making a power-play for team leadership?

It'll all be revealed starting January 2013, shipping bi-weekly, with art by Pichelli!
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Ultimate Revenge
    Reed escapes somehow and takes over a small section of Children that are still loyal to him and starts attacking America head on while also striking back at Tian for opposing him.