Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Friend View Post
    I doubt they would pursue a live-action film, but as an Animated Original Movie I'm sure it could work.

I'd dig that.

I don't think it would work, but then I've never been fond Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple. I don't think I've ever seen that ship done well done well (even in good comics as it was the one part of Kingdom Come that missed the mark).

Quote Originally Posted by asmith161718 View Post
    Do you think the studios would be more willing to produce a Superman/Wonder Woman romance versus a solo Wonder Woman film?
    For them to try that, then WW/SM ship in comics has to be permanent which I doubt is. Time will tell though. However, I will say that they would be more willing to do it as team up instead of romance. Although personally I think it would work better if it was a Trinity movie instead. Before they try a romance between those two in a movie they have to present it in tv-series or animation.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

There was a page of Bruce Wayne,Wonder Woman, and Superman holding the newborn super babies.I was disgusted by that.

Obviously, some would love it. Others would hate it.

I think one incentive the movie studios should definitely keep in mind is: Generally, a lot of movie-going audiences (especially these days) like to see something on the big screen they've never seen before (on the big screen) and, let's face it, everyone has seen SM/LL on the big screen. It's been done. However, no one has seen SM/WW on the big screen. It hasn't been done.

Breaking new ground does tend to generate more interest (and often approval) so there is potential in seeing Superman and Wonder Woman hook up on the screen. No doubt about it.

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Do you think the studios would be more willing to produce a Superman/Wonder Woman romance versus a solo Wonder Woman film?
    No. Wait.... No.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

What I'll say is that there's definitely a bigger chance of WW appearing first on a group/team film than on a solo one.

It's not me, It's you

So you're asking if they should make a chick flick starring Superman and WW?

I can't believe you people. You actually want to sacrifice Wonder Woman's status as a independent character so she can be with Clark. "I want her and Superman in a movie together. Oh the movie will show how they are so meant for each other.." Give me a break. By putting her in a movie with Superman as his love interest will make into a supporting character of his. Doing that will just destroy what is she is. It will defile the reason that Marston created her for. I hope Wonder Woman comes to life and just scream at you.

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    I can't believe you people. You actually want to sacrifice Wonder Woman's status as a independent character so she can be with Clark. "I want her and Superman in a movie together. Oh the movie will show how they are so meant for each other.." Give me a break. By putting her in a movie with Superman as his love interest will make into a supporting character of his. Doing that will just destroy what is she is. It will defile the reason that Marston created her for. I hope Wonder Woman comes to life and just scream at you.

Lol. Rich coming from you...who one minute claims the new 52 WW is not good and then she needs to be more like Batman and who thinks her mission should be becoming Batwoman and saving Gotham and changing batbaby pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by thepenguin View Post
    Lol. Rich coming from you...who one minute claims the new 52 WW is not good and then she needs to be more like Batman and who thinks her mission should be becoming Batwoman and saving Gotham and changing batbaby pampers.
    I never said her becoming more like Batman or becoming Batwoman. The pic I posted showed Batman changing into a lighter version of himself. And she didn't change diapers, she mentioned that she would like to see him change diapers. If anything the pic made him look like her supporting character.

They could do an animated version of 'Villains Journey' or 'Throne of Atlantis'.

Or maybe they should just do an animated version of 'Red Son'. It's a bit on the dark side but it's a classic as well.

BANNED

No, partly because when you put big name superheroes into a movie, people expect them to do superhero things and romances are usually just a side effect in them.

Also I imagine it's just going to make it more expensive and difficult to make.