Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default First Look: SUPERBOY Dying In 'H'El On Earth'? SUPERBOY 15 PREVIEW!!

Looks good. I wonder how Superboy will react when he finds out that he's with Superman.

The art looks a little better than the last issue. Definitely looking forward to this.

I love how Mad the cop is that Superman spoiled his crime scene lol Looks like Superman didn't smooth over all the cracks in his relationship with the police he had when he first started lol

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

This looks good.

For the most part this event is pulling all the right cords for me. I'm quite excited for this.

I like it, agreed the art looks better. I think the whole concept of Supes not getting along well with police is a very interesting take. I much prefer this than him being some sort of police super dog.

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Issue 14 accomplished what it was supposed to,now issue 15 is coming and it sounds like supermans suit will connect somehow tonSBs dna and fix it,like it wouldnfix a rip in itself,maybe like that,im just waiting for kal and kon to give us a first contact,hopefully better than the one where kara went apeshit on both of them.

This actually looks pretty okay. The Superboy/Superman relationship is long overdued. I love the whole father/son dynamics between the 2 characters.

The more I read of this crossover the less I like it. Not feeling H'El at all, he strikes me as a fairly generic villain. With Action dramatically improving in quality in the last issue and Tony Daniel's art looking superb there, I may redirect my efforts to continuing Action and dropping the rest of the Super line.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Seems interesting hope its good.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    This actually looks pretty okay. The Superboy/Superman relationship is long overdued. I love the whole father/son dynamics between the 2 characters.
    Naw I want a More little Brother Big brother Vibe. Because if Superboy call him Dad then it gets real weird when Lois and Jimmy ask why he has a sun that is like 14 when clark is only 28.

BANNED

Man it looks like the Superboy from the early issues is completely gone. I was anticipating a Superman/Superboy relationship to be really different and unpredictable, not this.

Honestly I just wanna see where they go with this so I'll be picking it up for that alone.

My least favorite Superbook, yet when Scott was writing it, it was tied for my first...the dialogue wasn't even cringe-worthy til we got to the pages with the villain and Superman...TomB giveth and he taketh away just like that.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches