Default VALIANT First Looks: XO #8 and Harbinger #7

XO Manowar #8 lettered preview:

http://ifanboy.com/articles/preview-x-o-manowar-8/

Josh Dysart interview and first look at Barry Kitson's Harbinger #7 interiors (Flamingo!):

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...ticleID=128959
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Looks Nice.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Not going to look at them, your right Bugsy it makes the new issues read too quick. Shadowman #2 was great but went really fast as I had already absorbed 11 of 22 pages in previews and lord knows I don't need a teaser to buy VALIANT.

Anybody not buying these books should definetly look though, they are missing out on the best comics being made right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyeps View Post
    Not going to look at them, your right Bugsy it makes the new issues read too quick. Shadowman #2 was great but went really fast as I had already absorbed 11 of 22 pages in previews and lord knows I don't need a teaser to buy VALIANT.

Anybody not buying these books should definetly look though, they are missing out on the best comics being made right now.
    Yeah, I don't read them, just glance at the art. The Harby preview is unlettered if you want to check out the guest artist for the Flamingo-centered issue.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Yeah, I saw those Kitson pages and they looked great, could be a high water mark for Harby art.

I think if there have been any knocks on the book they are usually art related. So far I'm good with the art but it could be better, it's not Nord or Zircher but then again not everything can be.

I'm not sure when Evans is returning but if does he will have his hands full trying to match the quality of all the different artists coming in this arc.

The image of Flamingo all charred up and smiling was chilling!