Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Superman March 2013 Solicits

They have been posted at comicvine.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/exclus...licits/145643/

Metal Woman

The Supergirl cover looks to be a little "All Star Superman"ish but of course, evil haha. Looks to be a fun ride. That Action cover is beautiful.

AC just wow and SM cover is awesome in its simplcity.

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

In order of my love of the covers first place to Action Comics, then a toss up between Supergirl and Superman, and trailing far behind Superboy. I have been loving Supergirl sense I started the New 52 and hope H'el on Earth doesn't completely ruin a chance at a good relationship with her cousin.

Ohh Nice covers on Action Comics and Superman.

all of them look good.
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Love the Action Comics cover, but what about Superman in his black suit? I actually would have been okay with him giving Superboy the suit being permanent.

The new H.I.V.E.? Curses, that actually interests me. Not that I expect Lobdell to take any concept I learned of thanks to Teen Titans and actually make it good.

Superboy getting a new secret identity? Calling it now, he'll be known as the Metropolis Kid.

Meh on Supergirl, although I will say that the cover at least looks cool.

BANNED

Action Comics and Superman for me.

Will go back to trade waiting Supergirl, and Superboy needs a new creative team badly.

Action Comics, and Superman look great. I think I'll stay with them.
    "Welcome to the party pal!" - John McClane - Die Hard

Damn Tony Daniel is nailing it! Rocafort being awesome as usual. The thought of having Tony, Kenneth and Jim Lee all on Superman books makes me a very happy panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Damn Tony Daniel is nailing it! Rocafort being awesome as usual. The thought of having Tony, Kenneth and Jim Lee all on Superman books makes me a very happy panda.
    Same here. When MOS starts up we're going to be spoiled rotten on a monthly basis.

BANNED

Probably Superman if I don't get annoyed with having to buy Boy and Girl to understand HoE, maybe Action if it gets good reviews but I've never cared for Daniel's interiors after his work with Morrison. All the covers are pretty great.

Daniel's work is killer. Wow. Is that Shay Veritas? I have some reservations about Diggle...not much of what he actually said intrigued me and don't know much about his work...but will give it a go. Rocafort is stunning as usual.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Action Comics and Superman for me.

Will go back to trade waiting Supergirl, and Superboy needs a new creative team badly.
    I dunno - the "soft reboot" of Superboy with a new Secret Identity, established, and in a different city could be enough to give the book it's legs. Certainly it looks like they're setting up their own "baseline" for the title rather than leaping between crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I dunno - the "soft reboot" of Superboy with a new Secret Identity, established, and in a different city could be enough to give the book it's legs. Certainly it looks like they're setting up their own "baseline" for the title rather than leaping between crossovers.
    The only thing that is going to give that book its legs is a new writer.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

Also, it appears Action will maintain it's 3.99 price point. First issue looks to be oversized, but I wonder who will be doing the backups? Fialkov, perhaps?
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/