Default Valiant secret sale on comixology?

I went to pick up some valiant books on comixology today, and no matter what the listed price was, the confirmation screen showed I would only be charged .99! After ordering, my email receipt also showed .99! I dont know if it's a bug or what, buy even the newest 3.99 books went for .99. If youre interested in them, miss the time to buy!
    For Trade: Deadpool (looking for ongoing trade)
    Want: Anything other than ASM, Punisher and Uncanny Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteeze View Post
    I went to pick up some valiant books on comixology today, and no matter what the listed price was, the confirmation screen showed I would only be charged .99! After ordering, my email receipt also showed .99! I dont know if it's a bug or what, buy even the newest 3.99 books went for .99. If youre interested in them, miss the time to buy!
    I really have to learn not to buy the digital copies right away so i can take advantage of things like this...but i just cant wait that long!

I would scoop up the shit out of the old pre-Unity issues and new releases if I were inclined to make such a suggestion to others.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Usually I buy late to save a buck, but those are usually displayed prices. The newest displayed 3.99 and still only charged me .99. Personally I think manowar is one of the best books out right now period. Disclaimer, I have no history of valiant other than wikipedia.
    For Trade: Deadpool (looking for ongoing trade)
    Want: Anything other than ASM, Punisher and Uncanny Avengers

I've never heard of Comixology doing a secret sale. I'd say it was a glitch.
    Free your soul and let it fly....