Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

That's more like it.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

No sarcasm here. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm trolling either.

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Jack View Post

That's more like it.
    I think one bigger gun would be better. Like a Cable sized gun. Or one like Benedict Cumberpatch has in the Star Trek trailer. The pistols are ok but kinda small.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
    No sarcasm here. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm trolling either.
    So, you've just...evolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberious in October 2011
    Oh I despise all of it. Wonder Woman is my fav character or was I guess I should say. This is a butchering of her origin that would have Marston mortified. I'm surprised that so many readers are happy with this turn of events but I'm used to being in the minority. To me a solid constructed story isn't enough. I don't care that Azzarello can piece the puzzle together unlike JMS or others when Synder is killing on Batman and Morrison is ruling DC on Action. I want a great Wonder Woman story. Not a sound Savage Diana and the Olympians book.

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    So, you've just...evolved?
    Gotta love the Wonder Woman board. Disagree with everyone and you're a troll just trying to ruin everyone's enjoyment. Agree with everyone and you're just a troll trying to be a jerk.

Gotta love the Wonder Woman board. Disagree with everyone and you're a troll just trying to ruin everyone's enjoyment. Agree with everyone and you're just a troll trying to be a jerk.
    It's just a little puzzling, is all.

Veteran Member

Hey, I'm not saying you're a troll or a jerk. I'm just trying to figure out what to congratulate you on. If you're satirizing violence fans or those who put sales ahead of the integrity of the character, then good for you; I like satire. It's funny, whether I agree with it or not. If you've changed your mind and you actually enjoy Azzarello's run now, then good for you, even if you like it for the violence while I like it for other reasons. If you still personally dislike it but think DC is doing what it needs to do for sales, then I guess I can applaud you for taking such a dispassionate perspective, though I don't get why you would care about the sales if you don't care for this version of the character. And of course I also don't think that violence has really been driving the sales of this book. But I'm happy to respectfully disagree and/or respectfully agree with you; I'm just trying to figure out what I would be agreeing or disagreeing with. For starters, let me ask you this; putting sales aside, do you, personally, enjoy the current run, or not?

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Well, first of all, not 'everyone' believes as you do, regardless of which position you take.

Secondly, this is a major deviation from your previous comments, leading many to believe it is satirical rather than to be taken at face value.

Third, no one has called you a jerk, and people who have called you a troll have been warned, so please don't characterize people on the board as all being insulting and/or negative towards everything you post.

Thank you.
    Gaelforce
    WW Forum Mom
    WW/Superman/TV & Film Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Jack View Post

That's more like it.

Here's the image.

Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout. Needs moar brokeback and skimpy clothing.

Just as a heads up, if you want to post images from BleedingCool, just change the cdn prefix of the image URL to www and reload the image. You'll get the correct link to post here.