Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On Vacation

Default Ultimate Comics Iron Man #3 Preview

On Vacation

I really want to say that they should really make Edmondson a regular writer because his dialogue is really good. As for the Mandarin it seems to be a "we" now. So maybe Tony's father and Tony's ex is out for revenge? lol. either way it's someone close since they are using his first name with ease.

I would like to see them give Edmunson a shot at the Ultimates.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Looks good. I agree that Edmonson deserves a shot at an Ultimate ongoing.
    Comics are more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I would like to see them give Edmunson a shot at the Ultimates.
    Yes it would be nice if he took over The Ultimates.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

Agree! Really like how he is handily not only Iron Man but also all of the secondary cast as Jarvis, Danvers and War Machine.

Edmunson has really become our little treasure. I hope Marvel reads this stuff. I wonder if Ultimate Iron Man could carry his own ongoing. That'd be something I'd like to see. Especially if it was really espionage driven.
    Comics are more better.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Edmunson has really become our little treasure. I hope Marvel reads this stuff. I wonder if Ultimate Iron Man could carry his own ongoing. That'd be something I'd like to see. Especially if it was really espionage driven.
    I've been saying this for awhile now. I would love for Ultimate Tony to have his own book. Although I would love it if Warren Ellis wrote it, but hey I can dream.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    I've been saying this for awhile now. I would love for Ultimate Tony to have his own book. Although I would love it if Warren Ellis wrote it, but hey I can dream.
    Warren Ellis is one of the best comic writers ever but I actually like the way he's gotten used in the past in the UU. Bring him in, shake shit up then he leaves. I don't think he'd ever do an ongoing for Marvel anyway. Edmunson is a delight though. And the character of Iron Man is certainly popular enough to hold a solo title. Even in Ultimate form, I'm sure people would be interested.
    Comics are more better.

That was fun to read. I certainly agree with all of you that Marvel should give Edmondson a shot at Ultimates.
    That "Thank you for that. I guess you've done your part" gave me a good chuckle.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Buffagni at all- I LOVE his art! His rendition of the new Iron Man armor is awesome! (some of you may know that I was one of the people who strongly expressed my dislike for the new armor when it first appeared. But now when Buffagni draws it I think it's friggin' BEAUTIFUL!)

If Edmondson and Buffagni teamed up and have a go at the Ultimates, I would be a very happy man.
    Last edited by Fizicks; 12-07-2012 at 04:20 AM.
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Fizicks View Post
    That was fun to read. I certainly agree with all of you that Marvel should give Edmondson a shot at Ultimates.
    That "Thank you for that. I guess you've done your part" gave me a good chuckle.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Buffagni at all- I LOVE his art! His rendition of the new Iron Man armor is awesome! (some of you may know that I was one of the people who strongly expressed my dislike for the new armor when it first appeared. But now when Buffagni draws it I think it's friggin' BEAUTIFUL!)

If Edmondson and Buffagni teamed up and have a go at the Ultimates, I would be a very happy man.
    Feeling like I'm bombing this thread but it should be said that Buffagini is MURDERING art and thanks for pointing it out. He really is spectacular. At the very least, Marvel should put HIM on Ultimates as a regular artist so we can finally have one.
    Comics are more better.

The mystery thickens!Good deal,Mr. Edmonson and Buffagni!

BANNED

I'd be perfectly happy with Edmondson writhing UC: The Ultimates.

I'm really not keen on Buffagni's art on this book. It reminds me a lot of Sandoval's work.

I want Cary Nord back from Ultimate Human.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I'm really not keen on Buffagni's art on this book. It reminds me a lot of Sandoval's work.
    And you DON'T like Sandoval's art?!

I agree it does slightly resemble Sandoval's style, but Buffagni's is a little less "cartoon".
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

I'm loving this book. It hasn't been amazing yet, but it's a good bit of fun, and Edmondson's Tony is great. I want to throw in my vote for him to take over Ultimates. Though, while I think Buffagni's killing it on this book, I don't think I'd want him on Ultimates.

I will, however, nominate Edmondson/Buffagni as the team to launch a new Ultimate Fantastic Four!!! Sandoval would also be a great (really, an even better) pick.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others