Default Ultimate Comics Spider-Man TPBs

Hey guys,

I collect the trade paperbacks of basically every Ultimate comic, and I just saw that the upcoming Divided We Fall/United We Stand book is gonna collect issues #13-18 of Spidey, X-Men and Ultimates. The thing is, Spider-Man volume one collects issues 1-5 and volume two collects 6-10. So how they manage to skip over issues 11 and 12? Those are pretty important issues, so what gives? Is volume 3 gonna collect 11-18, repeating what I will already own in DWF/UWS? Seems like no one thought ahead on this. I say volume 2 should have included 6-12..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr11 View Post
    Hey guys,

I collect the trade paperbacks of basically every Ultimate comic, and I just saw that the upcoming Divided We Fall/United We Stand book is gonna collect issues #13-18 of Spidey, X-Men and Ultimates. The thing is, Spider-Man volume one collects issues 1-5 and volume two collects 6-10. So how they manage to skip over issues 11 and 12? Those are pretty important issues, so what gives? Is volume 3 gonna collect 11-18, repeating what I will already own in DWF/UWS? Seems like no one thought ahead on this. I say volume 2 should have included 6-12..
    I was confused by this too. But don't worry. Just check on Amazon and then look on Product Description. Volume 3, is released in January and it collects issues #11-15.

I know it's a bit weird how the arcs are presented in the trades in the new series of UCSM, but you won't loose out on any issues.

Thanks! That's a relief. The amazon page actually says #11-18 too. Although it seems pretty redundant to collect 6 whole issues twice. Maybe I'll just skip the DWF/UWS book completely if X-Men and Ultimates end up doing the same thing.

BANNED

The product details keep changing. First it's #11-15 and now it's #11-18. We'll have to keep an eye on that.