Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Default Do you feel Illyana would appreciate Mikhail more?

Despite the fact that she wasn't even born by the time Mikhail was a full fledged cosmonaut, He still did all she could to liberate her from Limbo. Then he got lazy and cooked up a plan to reanimate her corpse. Then he got bored with that and tried to rope his brother into making a brand new Snowflake out of their shared memories.
    Then. sometime later, he sacrificed himself so that if she did happen to be alive, her soul wouldn't be corriupted by pure Rasputin evil.

But not before setting up his own nightmarish other dimensional kingdom where he ruled as despot. Oh and of course, he tried to rape the hell out of Storm a couple of times. One time, she consented.

But now that Yana has the ability to basically do as she damn well pleases- do you think she should make an attempt to save her estranged brother since her relationship with Piotr is basically null? Does his sacrifice even matter since she has no soul to corrupt? Would she be able to manipulate him as easily as Colossus, or at all?
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

BANNED

She needs to teleport him back to earth, kill him and reclaim a greater portion of the Rasputin madness.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

The rasputin curse was stupid and the entire series made Sinister look like a putz. I'm glad I checked that TPB out of a library and didn't lay any cash down on it.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    The rasputin curse was stupid and the entire series made Sinister look like a putz. I'm glad I checked that TPB out of a library and didn't lay any cash down on it.
    Smart man ....

BANNED

Crap taste, comme toujours.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    She needs to teleport him back to earth, kill him and reclaim a greater portion of the Rasputin madness.
    would Rasputin madness compound Limbo madness or would it just get canceled out? Would it at least imbue her with an authentic accent?
    My X-Men Sketch Book

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

YES. Mikhail should replace Colossus entirely and hook back up with Callisto. Easily the second best Rasputin

shit just got real. Atomiq is dropping some mad science in here.

I would love to see Snowflake and Big Bro either team up or try to destroy one another. Plus MickeyRaz isn't the incestual poonhound his sister is so he might have a chance in getting the upperhand.
    Does the Rasputin madness seed down from oldest to youngest or does it just spread to all of them once released?
    My X-Men Sketch Book

I think they would both appreciate each other more. They should team up to kill Colossus and then Magik will betray his big brother, taking everybody's crazy.
    [x]

It's hard to pick just one. I'd like to see them team up, maybe take over the extinction team and re-establish Gene Nation. On the other hand, Yana must be dying for a real challenge after the child's play of ruining Colossus mortal soul. What would she take from Mikhail if not his innocence?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomiq View Post
    It's hard to pick just one. I'd like to see them team up, maybe take over the extinction team and re-establish Gene Nation. On the other hand, Yana must be dying for a real challenge after the child's play of ruining Colossus mortal soul. What would she take from Mikhail if not his innocence?
    she's essentially just clay. Mikhail should turn her into a chair or something.
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Yeah. Piotr's the perverted one. Those two together are a still short of one deck. Mikhail went full rape mode at least twice and used to hang out with a lifeless Illyana he created.

Mikhail contagied Illyana with the Legacy virus. I am sure she would have some choice words for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Mikhail contagied Illyana with the Legacy virus. I am sure she would have some choice words for him.
    I've been scouring the net for New Mutants: Truth or Death scans to no avail. I think Magik would likely admire him for it though.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Pretty much. He's dead to her.

So yeah, there you have it.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -