Post Marvel NOW! (recommendations)

Currently I'm reading Uncanny Avengers, All-New X-Men, Avengers, and Thor. Are there any other ones that have started off good and have potential?

Indestructible Hulk had a decent start. I bet it will wind up being an excellent book.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Master of Time and Space Xarcon's Avatar

There's already a thread that answers your question. It was about halfway down the first page.
    I'm still waiting for a new Wonder Twins ongoing. Let's make it happen, DC.

There's only been one issue, but my money is on FF being the standout book of the NOW! relaunches.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    There's only been one issue, but my money is on FF being the standout book of the NOW! relaunches.
    Yes, get FF!!!
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

If you're not one of those folks with a strong aversion to John Romita Jr's artwork, I would wholeheartedly recommend Captain America, particularly if you're up for a dramatic and wholly fresh new take on the franchise. It was a lot of fun and, next to Thor, probably my second favourite book of Marvel NOW so far.

As others have said, I'd also keep an eye on Indestructible Hulk. The first issue was pretty solid, but I think it's going to be a book that continues to get better and better as it goes along.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

Thor. Get Thor. Burn all your other comics and use the bonfire to attract Vikings who will give you a ride to the LCS so you can buy it.

It is good.

Edit: never mind, I see you already are.

Then Try X-Men Legacy. Weird and interesting.
    "That's the thing about the Phoenix. There always has to be destruction... Before rebirth. " - Scott Summers

Like some others have said get X-men: Legacy and Indestructible Hulk's pretty good too.

Indestructible Hulk
    Thunderbolts
    Cornell's Wolverine Sounds like it will be great
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

I've been wowed by most everything I've picked up, to be honest.

All of the Avengers team books are top notch. KSD even brought her A-game to Assembled, turning that into a must read title.

The X-titles have ranged from amazing (Legacy) to at least entertaining (everything else). Uncanny X-force looks to add another 'amazing' notch in the X-roster.

Solo books are a little more spotty with Thor (who knew?) being flawlessly perfect. Captain America is good, but...different. I'd recommend it. Iron Man is okay, but not all that it could be. Returning brilliance, unphased by the NOW push like Hawkeye and Captain Marvel seem to be stepping up thier game too. Both had really strong issues this month. Journey into Mystery was a solid read as well.

And there are still so many amazing titles yet to surface: Young Avengers, Uncanny X-force, Fearless Defenders, Uncanny X-men...

It's an amazing time to be reading Marvel. :D
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Fantastic Four will eventually garner an Eisner. Mark my words. Buy it!
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

F4, FF, maybe the new JIM, all new x-men, get superior spiderman later, Thor and deadpool.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”