Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yes...THE Wonderman. RealWonderman's Avatar
    Are you sure that "by the grace of god" you survived? Maybe god was trying to GET you and missed??!!??
    Twitter: Ryan Klaus @RealWonderman

This Earth's Donna Troy Donna M.'s Avatar

Black hair, blue eyes.
    An Amazon.
    Crescent moons with a silver motif.

Could she be....?

Quote Originally Posted by Donna M. View Post
    Black hair, blue eyes.
    An Amazon.
    Crescent moons with a silver motif.

Could she be....?
    Not Lyta, Robinson keeping secret...
    Yeah, must be.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

I suspect Donna just got new life.
    All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness.-Tennessee Williams

yes...THE Wonderman. RealWonderman's Avatar

I was already loving E-2. Now I love it more.
    Are you sure that "by the grace of god" you survived? Maybe god was trying to GET you and missed??!!??
    Twitter: Ryan Klaus @RealWonderman

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

They bring back Donna..... and she's evil, because good Amazons are not allowed in nuDC. I am so glad I'm not reading DC any more.
    Superhero comic books only become art to the extent that their banal, unrealistic fantasy and garish styles go too far and become interesting. Attempts to ground them in reality can only ruin them.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    They bring back Donna..... and she's evil, because good Amazons are not allowed in nuDC. I am so glad I'm not reading DC any more.

Well, we don't know for SURE yet, but she does seem to be the most likely candidate. Maybe I read too much into it, but it seemed like they were setting her up to eventually rebel against Steppenwolf and break whatever conditioning that has been done to her so she can become a hero in her own right and bring some justifiable payback to her former captors.
    Last edited by Den; 12-06-2012 at 11:15 AM.
    All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness.-Tennessee Williams

Very interesting. I'm wondering what type of twist this new Fury Amazon will add. I wonder if this really is Donna or just a variation of her.
    Maybe she's a clone of Earth2 Wonder Women? or may Steppenwolf's "daughter"? Maybe it's Wonder Woman with memory loss?
    Either way this is my favourite DC title so far so I'm looking forward to this new Fury and seeing more of Steppenwolf since I never really got into his character before the reboot.

Veteran Member

Whether it's Donna or not, I bet she's brainwashed rather than actually evil, and she'll join the side of good eventually.

Diana is a good Amazon. So is Exoristos, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx707 View Post
    Very interesting. I'm wondering what type of twist this new Fury Amazon will add. I wonder if this really is Donna or just a variation of her.
    Maybe she's a clone of Earth2 Wonder Women? or may Steppenwolf's "daughter"? Maybe it's Wonder Woman with memory loss?
    Either way this is my favourite DC title so far so I'm looking forward to this new Fury and seeing more of Steppenwolf since I never really got into his character before the reboot.
    It could be a clone of Diana but its not a Brainwashed Diana. Diana was ripped in half on panel by steppenwolf. He ran her threw with his blade and then cut down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    Whether it's Donna or not, I bet she's brainwashed rather than actually evil, and she'll join the side of good eventually.

Diana is a good Amazon. So is Exoristos, pretty much.
    She could have been raised by Granny Goodness as Stephenwolfs personal fury and possible lover. That would really be something

BANNED

If you bothered reading the interview (that's on 3 web pages) you'd notice James hinting that this particular Amazon is being blackmailed into doing what she's doing because she thinks she has no alternative.
    Thing is, that she does have an alternative and it's going to dawn on her down the line.

Colour me disappointed that Fury isn't Lyta Trevor. I'm still hoping that she's a new version of Lyta though.

There's anther interview over at comicvine with James Robinson an he says some interestig things - http://www.comicvine.com/news/interv...d-more/145635/

CV: Was it a coincidence that we saw Orion appear in Wonder Woman and now we have Steppenwolf in EARTH 2? Was that something you had planned?

JR: It was sort of a happy accident but since then things…it's certainly a plot line…definitely a coincidence we'll be kicking around in the near future and that's all I can say.

Based on this attitude, it wouldn't matter if you were reading it or not, as it displays no intention on your part to judge the story on its own merits and progression rather just come to to your own kneejerk conclusions before the story even begins.

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Based on this attitude, it wouldn't matter if you were reading it or not, as it displays no intention on your part to judge the story on its own merits and progression rather just come to to your own kneejerk conclusions before the story even begins.
    Please keep to the topic and not the people discussing it.

Gaelforce
    WW Forum Mom
    WW/Superman/TV & Film Moderator