Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question WildC.A.T.S in the new 52

I'm curious about where these characters appear in the new 52 universe. I know Grifter had his book canceled and WarBlade appears in the Ravagers book. Have there been any other appearances of the characters from the WildC.A.T.S book in the new 52?

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Friend View Post
    I'm curious about where these characters appear in the new 52 universe. I know Grifter had his book canceled and WarBlade appears in the Ravagers book. Have there been any other appearances of the characters from the WildC.A.T.S book in the new 52?

Voodoo also had her own book and it was cancelled. Zealot was in Deathstroke and Spartan is about to appear in Team 7 (which also has some mention regarding the "Majestic program".)

edit: Oh and Max Cash was in Grifter as well.
    Last edited by Dizzy D; 12-06-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy D View Post
    Zealot was in Deathstroke
    Thanx, Do you know what issue?

Thanx, Do you know what issue?
    Nope, sorry. She was in the Liefeld issues and I had dropped the series by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy D View Post
    Nope, sorry. She was in the Liefeld issues and I had dropped the series by then.
    I found it on www.comicbookdb.com She appears in issue #9, Liefeld's first issue of the series.

I also noticed Lord Helspont appearing as a Superman villian in issues #7 & #8. Any know if its worth reading?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I found it on www.comicbookdb.com She appears in issue #9, Liefeld's first issue of the series.

I also noticed Lord Helspont appearing as a Superman villian in issues #7 & #8. Any know if its worth reading?
    None of that is worth reading unless you're a suicidal masochist. Just wait until Lee quits Man of Steel and we get WildCATS or Jordan gets around to introducing them in a not absolute $#!^ way in Team 7.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Batman, Chew, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Saga, Stormwatch, Wonder Woman

Read the Superman Annual. Its a good appearance for Helspont.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I'd like to see Zealot's appearance in Deathstroke, just to see what she's like in the New 52.

Also, Warblade is in Ravagers #7 and a couple following issues I think.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    I'd like to see Zealot's appearance in Deathstroke, just to see what she's like in the New 52.

From what I've heard, Zealot becomes a booty call for Deathstroke. It's very, very sad.

BANNED

Haha, probably Liefeld indulging in his fantasies.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnghtJared View Post
    From what I've heard, Zealot becomes a booty call for Deathstroke. It's very, very sad.
    =\ sounds so
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Interesting redesign on Warblade though I hope we eventually see him in street cloths rocking the green hair.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy831 View Post
    None of that is worth reading unless you're a suicidal masochist.
    LMAO well put
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

This has kind of been resurrected but I thought i might as well list a few more appearances.

Ladytron is also set to appear in Team 7.

Zealot is also listed as going to be joining Stormwatch according to the recent solicitations.

Not a hero but Pike also features in the pages of the Savage Hawkman.

Defile makes a cameo appearance also in the Superman Annual with Helspont.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Check out our Wildstorm Resource Wiki to see all the Wildcats appearances in the New 52:

http://wildstormresource.wetpaint.com
    Wildstorm Addiction Podcast-News, reviews, & creator interviews

But if it's by Liefeld, does it really still count?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.