Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

TMNT, Ghostbusters, GI Joe.

TMNT is so freakin' good.

I don't follow any IDW series in monthlies, but I was following Locke & Key in trades (bit behind). I plan to pick up Memorial in trade at some point. I'm thinking of picking up TMNT, too

government's watching you matt levin's Avatar
    western Massachusetts, USA; rural, river valley

Really enjoy Rocketeer, Locke & Key, Classic Popeye (though suddenly this's also going to the higher price/lower page count shelf).
    Would love to try some of the Star Treks, and suredly the Mars Attacks, but $4/32 pages is too high a price for me--
    Walking Man Comics

Age/Bronze-A.S.Westrn-AstroCity-Amelia-CourtneyC.-Brody'sGhost-DD-Dial H-Fables-Fatale-Fell-Goon-Groo-Hellboy-Mudman-NextWave-Rocketeer-StarDrop-Thief-Usagi-Wolff/Byrd-Unwritten

I started with TMNT, then started the new Judge Dredd serie and now i'm cureently reading throught the back issues of GI Joe/Cobra/Stormshadow. They're all good but my fav is TMNT out of the 3. And there is also the mini serie of Sam Keith "The Hollows" that I am currently reading.

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Does their Judge Dredd comic have the same british charm as the original?

Quote Originally Posted by jsf View Post
    Frankenstein Alive, Alive has to be the most visually stunning book of the past five years or so (if not more). Simply amazing.
    Bernie can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JonQCitizen View Post
    I'm a big fan of Godzilla, and have been enjoying both the on-going and James Stokoe's Godzilla: Half Century War.
    They need to get another artist for Godzilla. Gane's style isn't doing the book justice. The guy who drew the fill-in was much better.

This isn't being released right now but Angel:After the Fall is phenomenal. Blows the entirety of Buffy Season 8 out of the water.

Oh, and umm.. You probably won't like it if you haven't watched the show. :p
    Buffy: Season 10~Angel & Faith Vol. 2~Serenity: Leaves on the Wind
    Ultimate: Spider-man~FF~All-New Ultimates
    Forever Evil~Batman~Green Arrow
    Hawkeye~Uncanny X-Men