Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    On Vacation

So there is a chance Cardiac will make an appearance in 700 according to Slotts twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    So there is a chance Cardiac will make an appearance in 700 according to Slotts twitter.
    Ohhhhhhh that would be sick. I miss him. I can't remember the last time he was around. Mark Bagley Amazing in the 90's?
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    Ohhhhhhh that would be sick. I miss him. I can't remember the last time he was around. Mark Bagley Amazing in the 90's?
    Didn't he make an appearance in Kirkman's Marvel Team-Up?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

He had a one-shot or something just a year or two ago, part of a crossover tie-in. Fear Itself? Chaos War? Can't remember.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    He had a one-shot or something just a year or two ago, part of a crossover tie-in. Fear Itself? Chaos War? Can't remember.
    Secret Invasion, I believe. He showed up in an issue of Frontline.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

I believe it was Fear Itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You're correct.

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    You're correct.
    Do I win a prize?

You already got a Morbius ongoing!

-Theophilus

Hydro-Man is back!

Seriously, I'm glad Marvel is taking risks like this. Just a little over ten years ago, the Spiderman comics were playing so incredibly safe with banal plots, one-dimensional villains, and bullshit angst, and something like this would have been unthinkable.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Didn't he make an appearance in Kirkman's Marvel Team-Up?
    Secret Invasion, I believe. He showed up in an issue of Frontline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You're correct.
    Cardiac is coming back!!! YES. For years I have campaigned on these threads and sent mail into Marvel about Cardiac. All this fighting for years and finally Cardiac is returning to us...

Dan Slott, if this is true, thank you. You have your fingers on the pulse of what readers want, and it's good that you have read these boards and have followed through with the wishes of many. Cardiac fans unite...CARDIAC CARDIAC, CARDIAC!!!!!
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Yeah, Cardiac was pretty unique and cool. Sadly, he got lumped in with all the other 90s anti-heroes which caused him to be largely forgotten for a long time.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    Cardiac is coming back!!! YES. For years I have campaigned on these threads and sent mail into Marvel about Cardiac. All this fighting for years and finally Cardiac is returning to us...

Dan Slott, if this is true, thank you. You have your fingers on the pulse of what readers want, and it's good that you have read these boards and have followed through with the wishes of many. Cardiac fans unite...CARDIAC CARDIAC, CARDIAC!!!!!
    Cardiac is going to show up and be all, "Spider-Man, I'll help you against Doctor Octopus and his...wait, that's the Sinister Six?! What the -- " And then "Spider-Man" puts his fist through Cardiac's back and rips out his heart before quipping, "I think this man needs a doctor! He's gone into cardiac arrest! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Last edited by CyberHubbs; 12-07-2012 at 01:15 PM.

-Theophilus

Cardiac is going to show up and be all, "Spider-Man, I'll help you against Doctor Octopus and his...wait, that's the Sinister Six?! What the -- " And then "Spider-Man" puts his fist through Cardiac's back and rips out his heart before quipping, "I think this man needs a doctor! He's gone into cardiac arrest! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Bad fanfic. Cardiac really is going to be the Superior Spider-Man.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

I worked hard on those characterizations, I'll have you know.

-Theophilus