Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    Damn is all I can say, bring on #700 two weeks is to long!
    Then the fact it's three weeks (Release date is December 26) is really going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Then the fact it's three weeks (Release date is December 26) is really going to suck.
    Yes it does :(, I posted that ten looked at the calander

So while Ock has been slowing creeping into Spidey's mind, the final switch happened after the Goblin War?
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

Peter has to rely on 10x losers like Hydro-man, Trapster & Scorpion to get his body back & set things right Yeah good luck with that.

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

I think the real question here is whether Peter and Ock really switched bodies, or if re-writing someone's brain patterns doesn't actually change who the person is so much as who they think they are.

It would be a really cruel twist if Pete pulled out the ultimate victory only to realize...he's not Peter Parker at all.

Whatever happens in ASM 700, I think there's enough pseudo-science here to give Slott or other writers a clean 'out' to bring Peter back should he die.
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Peter has to rely on 10x losers like Hydro-man, Trapster & Scorpion to get his body back & set things right Yeah good luck with that.
    Spidey should have released the other villains... hes gonna need all the help he can get if wanted them to capture doc in spiderman's body alive...

I thought it was odd when I read that Peter took interest in the lance Terminus had...that seemed so out of character for Peter at the time, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DATNIGG View Post
    Spidey should have released the other villains... hes gonna need all the help he can get if wanted them to capture doc in spiderman's body alive...
    Yes, because Morbius, Smythe, and the Lizard are such great, competent villains.

I'm beginning to wonder if Osborn will show up at the last second of 700 and when Peter tries to switch bodies with doc ock again then there will be a three way switch with Norman ending up in Pete's body. Slott has to pay off the fact that Norman is gone from the hospital bed. Or maybe he is still in a coma just kidnapped by ock and when the switch happens maybe ock and Norman will share a body.
    "Sins Past is the "Trapped in the Closet" of Spider-Man stories. All it needs is a midget."-ZT4

I think Slott's run has been fantastic thus far, but I was incredibly disappointed with this issue. While I'm still eagerly looking forward to the "Suicide Run" in Amazing Spider-Man #700, the delivery of this issue fell flat and seemed forced.

On the issue itself, this has the makings of the most pathetic Sinister Six ever assembled...
    - at least Peter recognizes he's truly no better than a villain at this point.
    - I wonder if Spidey and Ock have truly switched bodies...maybe there's more to it than this...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Yes, because Morbius, Smythe, and the Lizard are such great, competent villains.
    You can't do worse than hydroman, Trapster and the Scorpion

I actually really liked this issue...
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    Show Teddy some love!
    "I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji
    MY ART

Funny issue, MOST DISTURBING MOMENT IN SPIDEY HISTORY ended up being empty hype surprise surprise, couldn't escape that "middle-of-the-story" feeling. The issue is largely exposition, explaining the shocking reveal and setting up all the dominoes for the big Anniversary clash with all of Spidey's rogue's gallery and such. 'Eh.

Let's hope #700 is worth it.

and holy shit, I think this might be the saddest Sinister Six of them all. Paste-Pot Pete and Hydroman. Why don't you invite The Wall while you're at it?

I loved this issue. Slott, you are taking us down one crazy road and I'm worried in a good way. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    You can't do worse than hydroman, Trapster and the Scorpion
    No, you can't do worse than Hydroman, Trapster, Sporion, Morbius, and "Spider Slayer".
    Quote Originally Posted by LooneyKoala View Post
    I actually really liked this issue...
    I did too. Sure, it was more a set-up for #700, but it was sorta funny, gave attention to more villains, and showed just how desperate Peter is right now.

Also, I love how Scorpion, Trapster, and Hydroman are so cool about the whole thing. It's like this is a break for them or something LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Funny issue, MOST DISTURBING MOMENT IN SPIDEY HISTORY ended up being empty hype surprise surprise, couldn't escape that "middle-of-the-story" feeling. The issue is largely exposition, explaining the shocking reveal and setting up all the dominoes for the big Anniversary clash with all of Spidey's rogue's gallery and such. 'Eh.

Let's hope #700 is worth it.

and holy shit, I think this might be the saddest Sinister Six of them all. Paste-Pot Pete and Hydroman. Why don't you invite The Wall while you're at it?
    LIke I said, adding Morbius would have just been cruel.

I loved how no one thought "Gee, Morbius is a doctor, maybe that would be good to have around for a terminally ill crazy person?"