Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default "Man-Bat" in Rotworld (SPOILERS)

More like WOMAN-Bat... oh wait, no, GIRL-Bat.

Alternate Babs is getting a lot of love recently... she also shoots Rot Batman in the face with a shot gun, so that was fun.

I thought this issue went a bit off the rails with all the Abigail vs Arcane stuff, but in the end...wow. Ha. Can't wait to see what Barb has been up to next issue. Resourceful to the end old Barb. And why does she have Bruce chained up to Batcomputer up like that?

Slight OT: the Animal Man issue this week was just insanely fun. Francis' patchwork army, Orchid and the Con Man, Beast Boy as a parrot perched on Steels shoulder lol - love this assortment of characters!

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    why does she have Bruce chained up to Batcomputer up like that?
    I assume you mean other than the fact that he is infected by the Rot?

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    I assume you mean other than the fact that he is infected by the Rot?
    Chained to the bat computer though, why not just a cage or something? For dramatic purposes I suppose: the double page panel with the hunched figure in the distance, and then the reveal was pretty cool I admit. And she's doing a Governer on him, keeping him alive hoping a cure wil appear.

Barbara as Girl-bat? Something that I will never expect. Still, the chained up Rot Batman was weird though

Is anyone else getting tired of Alec getting beaten up and always needing someone else to save his ass? He's one useless warrior king
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyZERO View Post
    Barbara as Girl-bat? Something that I will never expect. Still, the chained up Rot Batman was weird though

Is anyone else getting tired of Alec getting beaten up and always needing someone else to save his ass? He's one useless warrior king
    Right now he is fighting in enemy territory and his powers are Lessened because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    Right now he is fighting in enemy territory and his powers are Lessened because of it.
    Normally I wouldn't mind that, but ever since his first appearance, he has been getting his ass kicked almost every single time
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

I definitely did not see that coming at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyZERO View Post
    Normally I wouldn't mind that, but ever since his first appearance, he has been getting his ass kicked almost every single time
    He did take out that whole Rot army in...what was it, #8? It's been a while since I read it. He also went all daikaiju and stomped the Rot soldiers in the first part of Rotworld.

I liked the reveal. I thought it may have been Langstrom as I was turning the page.

(Still not a big fan of Synder's run on this though.)

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    I liked the reveal. I thought it may have been Langstrom as I was turning the page.

(Still not a big fan of Synder's run on this though.)
    There is a rumor that he will be leaving Swamp Thing after Rotworld story and he will have yet another book. So look out for that if you don't like Snyder's work on this.

So he was just imagining Man-Bat right? It confused me with those few panels with him...
    Superhero Popularity Study

New and improved second poll is up!

I think she can transform back and forth from bat form, its how she survived the Rot in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbauw View Post
    So he was just imagining Man-Bat right? It confused me with those few panels with him...
    Man-Bat normally can transform back and forth between forms, so can Babs.

So they killed the bat woman that deals with supernatural stuff and Batgirl survives?

That's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    So they killed the bat woman that deals with supernatural stuff and Batgirl survives?

That's hilarious.
    Batwomen isn't on speaking terms with Batman at the moment. So she could be taken out by agents of the Rot before Batman is able to get together his Man-Bat Formula to combat the Rot. He was even unable to Save himself and the rest of the Batfamily. So far we only know Barbara survived and I can see her Keeping Rot-Batman Around as she tries to save him from the Rot.