Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thumbs up

I don't have any questions to ask the Wacker other than to offer praise. The Spidey-books in particular have been stellar IMO. I never thought I'd be reading the Spider-franchise as heavily as I do today. And for that I thank you Mr. Wacker and Co.

Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

BANNED

Dear Mr. Wacker

Do the suits in Studio City monitor the interaction between the comix gurus in Midtown and the stupid-question fanboys just so they can amuse themselves? Or have they assigned a PR type to make sure the comix guys don't un-mislead the intended misdirection of the movie folks? Many thanks and best regards.

Alan

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Smithee View Post
    Dear Mr. Wacker

Do the suits in Studio City monitor the interaction between the comix gurus in Midtown and the stupid-question fanboys just so they can amuse themselves? Or have they assigned a PR type to make sure the comix guys don't un-mislead the intended misdirection of the movie folks? Many thanks and best regards.

Alan
    Tennis shoe blunderbuss philharmonic.

SW

Veteran Member

Thanks, Hulk!

I think most of us are just stunned you can read!

SW

Quote Originally Posted by stephen wacker View Post
    Thanks, Hulk!

I think most of us are just stunned you can read!

SW
    Well, Banner does most of the reading!
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Not likely. Our books need to make money and anthologies don't work for us very often...even with our bigger talent. Putting untested, unpublished talent on them doesn't seem like the recipe for success.

Luckily though you live in the future...and here in the future there are more opportunities than ever to get your work published and get seen.

In other words, you don't need to wait for Marvel if what you really want to do is write comics.

SW
    Oh, I know that much. I'm not waiting on any one company, as I've got several submissions out there.

I'm just keeping my options open!
    Last edited by David Walton; 12-07-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

BANNED

You should use the nickname "Wreck-It-Wacker"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Oh, I know that much. I'm not waiting on any one company, as I've got several submissions out there.

I'm just keeping my options open!
    Good to hear. good luck to you!

SW

1, hi, in uncanny x force 34 daken was drowned by wolverine. but just before he was drowned it seemed we saw the first sign of dakens compassion through some sort of dream. do you have anything planned for dakens future? is he going to be redeemed?

2, now that winter soldier has been running for a good while will we get to see daken make an appearance? the 2 of them have some loose ends that need tying up and if WS is looking to redeem himself then id say dakens someone he might want to make peace with.

3, will we be seeing any blade in the near future?

4, if ultron will be taking over the marvel universe for a while, will we get to see things from some different villans point of view eg, dr doom, norman osborn, sabertooth and mystique? ect...will they also be putting up a fight against ultron?

BANNED

It was Ellie.

SW
    (Slaps forehead) Finally dawned on me. It was Warren Ellis. It all makes so much sense.