Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Can you please do all you can to facilitate a marvelous Christmas miracle and encourage Matt Fraction and David Aja to include Danny Rand in a future issue (or issues) of Hawkeye?

will we be seeing anything of skaar outside of dark avengers?

will we be seeing anymore of daken? i refuse to believe he died so easily.....

any plans for the return of ares?

any plans for some sort of villan title other than dark avengers? maybe like a brotherhood, or something similar?

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Hey, Whacker!

Since you're senior editor for Venom, could I maybe get some insight to where Daimon Hellstrom is headed in that title? He seems to have descended more into villainy in comparison to his other cameos in New Avengers and Journey into Mystery.
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

is the Age of Ultron, Marvel's big event for 2013? or will there another larger event for 2013? 2)Whom can we write to about what type of comics Marvel chooses for the publishing of the marvel omnibus? I think we need a peter david x-factor(current run) published.

Any plans for ghost rider at all??! IN anything ?
    The world's Number 1 Ghost Rider Fan!!!!
    Reading
    Mighty Avengers. Uncanny Avengers* Thunderbolts* Justice League(Forever Evil)

Mr. Wacker,

In Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #17 Jefferson (Miles' father) was taken into SHIELD custody and certain events followed that. The solicits for issue #18 seem to indicate that Miles' family will receive a dramatic shake up. Please tell me there are no plans to break his family apart. Miles is one of the few heroes I can think of who has a happy home life. Will we see Miles interact with Spider-Woman more or receive any kind of formal training?

Glad to see that Sarah Pichelli is coming back to take over art duties. I think her and David Marquez make a fantastic team. How long will she be on before David takes over again? Any chance of seeing some of her preview art?

Ultimate Comics X-Men has been phenomenal by the way. In issue #19 Kitty said 20 of us remain. Is this a reference to the mutants who fought in the war that decided to take the cure or is it a reference to mutants in the US? I'm sure there are plenty of mutants in the rest of the world. *cough* Jubilee is in Canada, bring her down. *cough*

I have a question in regards to Ultimate Comics Ultimates as well. When will the book go back to focusing on a more global scale? I especially enjoyed Hickman's run and I am still enjoying Humphries' work but the book is starting to feel a little to US-centric. Where is Captain Britain? Will they deal with Tian again? I hope the Hydra situation is resolved quickly so we can move onto bigger things.

Wacker, are there any plans in the immediate future to use Cardiac? And if not, then why?
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

BANNED

What do you want for the Holidays?

Dear Mr. Wacker

I admire your had work and dedication. Handling a much beloved character as Spider-man must be great responsibility. Since your editorial start you probably have received a lot of requests from fans for the current run on Spider-man. These include, but not limited to, having Spider-man reunited with a former love interest, specifically ask for a character to be the new love interest (like Ms Marvel), bring back a dead character for a new series (like Ben Reilly), or "I don't like the current status of Spidey, change it!" or whatever it may be. How much input from the fans and customers do you use to plan ahead future Spidey stories? What would you respond to critics that claim that you just plain do not listen to fans' opinions? What is usually the process for the Spidey office to come up with stories, how much do you as an editor contribute to that? Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
    Jonathan

Mr. Wacker: how will the writers go about establishing a sense of danger for the new Spider-Man? New villains? And will the new Spider-Man have some new powers?

Quote Originally Posted by stephen wacker View Post
    No. I don't think most Marvel employees even know I post here.

SW
    So you do it for your own amusement locked up in your office?
    That's even worst!

Mr. Wacker:

-If sales and the market weren't an issue, what is the one dream series you would love to edit?

-Are there any small scale crossovers (like The Omega Effect) in the works?
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.

With all the awesome new character designs and takes on costumes, will be see a book (or trade) collecting all the original artwork including unused costumes and or characters? Thanks.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by adam.walters View Post
    Mr. Wacker:

-If sales and the market weren't an issue, what is the one dream series you would love to edit?
    Several...

-New Warriors
    -A Thing ongoing
    -Cloak and Dagger
    -Master of Kung Fu
    -Nightwing
    -Street Poet Beta Ray Bill

Quote Originally Posted by adam.walters View Post
    -Are there any small scale crossovers (like The Omega Effect) in the works?
    Yes.

SW

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    So you do it for your own amusement locked up in your office?
    That's even worst!
    And somehow I survive. It helps I'm not so uptight as some.

SW