Hybrid View

Bouncin between Flint, MI and Chicago, IL

Default Call For Questions For "Wacker-in-Charge" On Friday!

Hey gang!

With Axel Alonso out of the office on vacation for a few days, this week, we're inviting Marvel Senior Editor Steve Wacker by Axel-In-Charge for a special Q&A.

So if you've got questions on anything from Amazing Spider-Man to Daredevil to Captain Marvel, post it in this thread, and Steve will dive in on Friday to get you the answers you deserve!

Thanks!

- KP

I just love the direction Amazing Spider-Man is headed in. Keep up the excellent work!
    A question: Now that the organic webshooter period is officially back in canon (Spidey mentions having had them in #693), will we ever learn how/why Spidey lost them?

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Yo. 'Sup, Wacker?

Looking at the line-up of titles you edit, a lot of them are solo ongoings. Feels like in this day and age that a solo title is a risky venture. Is there a reason you promote these, or is it just coincidence?
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Hello Wacker

Any update on the status of the Zeb Wells and Joe Mad's Spider Man/Elektra/Wolverine project? Like what format it will take or possible release dates? Anything would be much appreciated.
    ELEKTRA*LADY MASTERMIND*DAREDEVIL*ARIEL

Wacker, do you come to the CBR boards just to goof around and show the replies people make to your Marvel worker buddies and laugh about them?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Wacker, do you come to the CBR boards just to goof around and show the replies people make to your Marvel worker buddies and laugh about them?
    No. I don't think most Marvel employees even know I post here.

SW

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post

Whoa. Great question. It's like a trap. Like in "Thank You for Smoking," where Maria Bello asks Aaron Eckhart "C'mon, Nick, are you a breast man?" And David Koepp (sp?) butts in "Don't answer that. It's a trap."

Nicely played.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Hello Wacker

Any update on the status of the Zeb Wells and Joe Mad's Spider Man/Elektra/Wolverine project? Like what format it will take or possible release dates? Anything would be much appreciated.
    I will echo this question :) We got a lovely tease not too long ago, but we're clamoring for more (at least scouse and I)!

Hello Mr. Wacker,

My question is about Daredevil, I was wondering if we would see the character's old rogues come back in the near future. I miss the Owl, Typhoid Mary, Bullseye and the like. I love the what Waid is doing with the book, but I still kinda miss some of the old stuff.
    Top 5 Books: Daredevil, Batwoman, Batman, Punisher, Wolverine and the X-Men

Hey Wacker!

How do you figure out continuity with characters such as Spider-Man, Reed Richards and Iron Man appearing in multiple titles that cannot possibly take place concurrently? How can Peter Parker be Spider-Man in Avengers if he isn't in Superior Spider-Man etc.?

Mr. Wacker: how will the writers go about establishing a sense of danger for the new Spider-Man? New villains? And will the new Spider-Man have some new powers?