Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I'm getting a slight 90's vibe from the art but that's no bad thing to me. This and FF are the two books I'm most excited for at the minute.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    still I just want Kwannon back, maybe throw her into Thunderbolts so that we may eventually get an Uncanny X-Force vs Thunderbolts crossover
    No, please, no Thunderbolts! I really hate it when the characters I like are thrown into random titles. I went through the very thing when Psylocke and Sage were over at Exiles. Wasn't pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiel Phegley! View Post
    Seriously, bro. Why don't you try to blog this much text live and then call me.
    Phantomex!

Great job blogging though, really! <33

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    still I just want Kwannon back, maybe throw her into Thunderbolts so that we may eventually get an Uncanny X-Force vs Thunderbolts crossover
    NO
    Steve Dillion WILL NOT Tarnish Spiral's Sexyness with his Horrific Artwork

Good interview, and great art! One of the most exciting X-Books in Marvel NOW, based on the premise alone. Looking forward to Bishop!

Looks intersting,I guess.The art is really good IMO.
    And QQ what did he do this time?
    Bishop's gonna wreck people in half,hopefully!

Anyone else get the feeling Cable's X Force will try to stop them from killing Bishop? (for whatever reason that might be).

They keep mentioning the inevitable meeting between teams, and Bishop and Cable as the catalyst. But if there is a clash, why would it be over Bishop if both teams would likely want him dead....... Oh..... maybe Psylocke's team doesn't want to kill him....... Or maybe. Shit I dunno. What.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    NO
    Steve Dillion WILL NOT Tarnish Spiral's Sexyness with his Horrific Artwork
    0___o you mean you wouldn't like a Kwannon with a Frank Castle face!

okay nobody would but at this point I take anything to have the Kwannon/Psylocke rivalry come back

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling Cable's X Force will try to stop them from killing Bishop? (for whatever reason that might be).

They keep mentioning the inevitable meeting between teams, and Bishop and Cable as the catalyst. But if there is a clash, why would it be over Bishop if both teams would likely want him dead....... Oh..... maybe Psylocke's team doesn't want to kill him....... Or maybe. Shit I dunno. What.
    Storm won't let Psylocke harm her grandson. They're going to recruit a repentant Bishop in search of atonement. Cable won't be pleased.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Gorgeous art, but I'm kinda getting a bad feeling over how quiet they are about this book. Oh well, guess we'll see.

This is the best Marvel NOW! news.

"I don't want to overshadow books like 'All-New X-Men' and 'Wolverine and The X-Men' because those books are being taken over by some really good up-and-comers," joked Humphries.
    I love how it says that Humphries is joking.
    “Comics are a gateway drug to literacy.”
    by the light, by the truth, by sangreal and sword and pendragon's fire
    by defender's might and dragon circle's destiny behold thy bane!

✘ stephen strange

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post

Yes I would bet Bishop will be kept alive for some reason and let him jion the team and that will put them at odds with Cable's team.And really Betsy?You have the guy who invented X-Force with his own team and yours is the definitive version?smh.

Hot damn this has me exxxcited! I will give the totality of my attention to this book.

Puck and SPiral are inspired choices, I know of them, but i haven't read too many of thier appearences, looking forward to see them fleshed out.

Danny Miki on inks makes things look good! Some of the recent Garney art i believed was uninked, gave it a more sloppy appeance.
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Storm won't let Psylocke harm her grandson. They're going to recruit a repentant Bishop in search of atonement. Cable won't be pleased.
    While I know that's cannon it remind me of the post-Age of X days where everyone joked that Bishop was Cyclops/Frenzy's lovechild.Those were the days...

Happy bishop is back marvel owes him