View Poll Results: What color corps would you prefer for a new human lantern series?

Voters
28. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Sinestro Corps

7 25.00%
  • Indigo Tribe

1 3.57%
  • Star Sapphire Corps

6 21.43%
  • Red Lantern Corps

2 7.14%
  • Blue Lantern Corps

10 35.71%
  • Lets just keep reading about multiple different human American Green Lanterns!

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Star Sapphire

This easily got my vote

Carol Ferris is an awesome character. Both with and without the ring. I'd definitely buy a solo book. Also, where the hell has Miri been? She is another favorite. Finally, there are so many stories that can be told from their view. Use of their powers, history between Zamorans and Guardians, more Sapphires recruited, etc

Certified Mar-Vell Zombie Comet Man's Avatar

I love the Red Lanterns comic, and I love the character Rankorr, the human Red Lantern.

I love the character exactly for the fact that he questions the blind rage and violence all the others embrace mindlessly. That's what makes him unique, and makes the comic better.

It's also doing pretty well saleswise, so I don't think it's going anywhere soon, and I'm glad about that.
    I seriously miss Captain Mar-Vell.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I would read about one of the Blue Lanterns. I don't see why it has to be a human character though. A new alien character would be pretty sweet.

I would like to see a Sinestro Corps series. I loved the Sinestro Corps Wars. The Sinestro Corps has all the evil weird horror story monster/alien types in it. I loved the characters. It would probably be the Arkillo Corps though since Sinestro went Green Lantern on us and killed most of his Corps.

I think it would probably be best to see if WB can do a regular Green Lantern movie that isn't a financial and critical bomb, first.

I've said a lot of times on here I'd like the human Green Lanterns to be split up between the Corps. I think a Guy Gardner/Red Lantern series would sell, as would a Kyle Rayner/Blue Lantern series (though he seems to be more likely to go White Lantern, whose oath would be awkward). The other ones are probably a tougher sell. Hal and John Stewart are both too perfect as GLs, and the new guy hasn't been around long enough to worry about. I think a Star Sapphire book would be somewhat interesting, but might not sell so easily.
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by [Trigger] View Post
    -You are limited with what you can do. Red Lanterns was thought to work because it was going to be DC's punisher, but we see how that is working out.
    It should have been DC's Hulk...turned into Sulk instead.