Page 316 of 334 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Aargh, you're going to SD? I wish I was in town. Where are you going to go out?
    I don't know, visiting my artist buddy who I met at the con I went to a couple weeks ago. He lives downtown, gonna do lunch n stuff. Then people-watch at a xmas party lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    I love Sam! And I don't think he's stupid. It was a dig at Berto.
    Oh. That. I had actually totally forgotten about their fling. All is well then. Consider our war over.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Also, Dexter finale!!!!!ii!!i!
    Ugh, I totally gave up on the show this season. Did he sleep with his sis yet ?
    And how much are you enjoying it (the show, not the sex) ? I watched like up to episode 5 and then realized it was plan boring.

Just when I DIDN'T need an image of Val hiding under a seat like a friggin monster.
    You're posting while on the bog?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

I don't know, visiting my artist buddy who I met at the con I went to a couple weeks ago. He lives downtown, gonna do lunch n stuff. Then people-watch at a xmas party lol.
    Ah fun fun. If you're feeling adventurous, you should check out PECS, Urban Moe's, and Hillcrest Brewing Company. Maybe the Eagle if you're feeling dirty.

You hussy!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Ugh, I totally gave up on the show this season. Did he sleep with his sis yet ?
    And how much are you enjoying it (the show, not the sex) ? I watched like up to episode 5 and then realized it was plan boring.
    You're doing it wrong. The beginning of this season was stellar, it has since fallen off. spoilers:
    I liked the angle they were going with Deb and Dexter becoming a sort of team. But then since about episode 6 or 7, they've been working toward Deb and Dex becoming enemies. She revealed her feelings for him, and in doing so she's all sorts of screwed up now. But maybe since you didn't like the theme in the first 5, you'd like the rest of the season. They're building toward LaGuerta arresting Dexter in the finale. WHo, by the way, I am glad has found her cop-chops again.
    end of spoilers And no they didn't 8==D({})

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    You're posting while on the bog?
    No..................... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Ah fun fun. If you're feeling adventurous, you should check out PECS, Urban Moe's, and Hillcrest Brewing Company. Maybe the Eagle if you're feeling dirty.
    We'll probably be doing more mellow things. Gonna storm a little bit on the video game we're working on. And if I'm feeling dirty, we've got that covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    You hussy!
    Your thought, not mine!

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

American Horror Story was amazing last night. The only bad thing is we have to wait two weeks till the next episode.

Target is having a sale on Nerf guns!
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Root Beer, anyone?

BANNED

You're doing it wrong. The beginning of this season was stellar, it has since fallen off. spoilers:
    I liked the angle they were going with Deb and Dexter becoming a sort of team. But then since about episode 6 or 7, they've been working toward Deb and Dex becoming enemies. She revealed her feelings for him, and in doing so she's all sorts of screwed up now. But maybe since you didn't like the theme in the first 5, you'd like the rest of the season. They're building toward LaGuerta arresting Dexter in the finale. WHo, by the way, I am glad has found her cop-chops again.
    end of spoilers And no they didn't 8==D({})
    Heh, didn't care much for last season and this one just left me cold. I find it hard to top season 4 & 5 I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Root Beer, anyone?
    What kind of root beer?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Heh, didn't care much for last season and this one just left me cold. I find it hard to top season 4 & 5 I guess.
    5??? Hannah >>> Lumen.

anyone for a piece of pumpkin pie?

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    What kind of root beer?
    There's more than one? Do they all taste like someone tipped an ashtray into a glass of cheap lemonade?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

5??? Hannah >>> Lumen.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    There's more than one? Do they all taste like someone tipped an ashtray into a glass of cheap lemonade?
    Try the homebrewed stuff sometime. It's better than anything ever.